#29

DUNK POV

After getting Milk suggestion of making a cake for Joong, I visited P'Win's cake shop, which is located not far from my dormitory and asked her to teach me how to make a cake...

"You came alone so phi thought you had a fight with Nanon and Sea, turns out..."

"Did N'Milk tell you about it?", I asked.

"She got two slices of cake for her story."

Now I'm starting to worry......Milk mouth is a little hard to control, I have to be on guard so that  kid doesn't spill everything to my two friends....

"Don't worry, Milk won't be able to tell your  friends everything, but instead phi would like to give you some advice."

"khrub"

"It would be better if you told them everything as soon as possible, before they find out the truth from other people....and phi thinks it would be better if you were faster, because the longer you keep it the more you will be tormented."

"khrub"

"Alright...so what kind of cake do you want to make?"

After that I just focused on listening and watching P'Win, I tried my best to understand him...

That day I chose the vanilla flavored cake but I haven't started practicing it myself yet, I just watched P'Win make it first...

But it turned out that .... what I saw was not as easy as I imagined when I tried it...

5/March/20xx (5 days left)

"Dunk...you forgot to put the vanilla flavor"

"Dunk...why is there an eggshell on the cake?"

6/March/20xx (4 days left)

"Dunk....this..."

"P'Win.... I guess i put too much vanilla flavor"

"No problem, let's try again"

7/March/20xx (3 days left)

"It's still not cooked, Dunk...the center is still sticky, but the taste is just right"

8/March/20xx

"Dunk...what's that smell?"

"Oh my gosh....the cake!!!"

"Watch out...Dunk..."

"ouchh!!!"

"Phi has asked you to be careful and always use gloves before opening the oven"

"I'm sorry phi....I....i must've use  too many ingredients..."

"Hey... Why are you saying that? I already think of you as my brother... Do you want me to beat you up? I don't care about those ingredients, I can buy them again but if something happens to you don't forget that not only your uncle, aunt, or friends will scold me, but your boyfriend will definitely kill me."

"Too much."

For several days... I could never make it perfect...

Did I win that uselessly?

If I tell P'Win or Milk that I should buy cookies....

"P'Joong has gotten all that, but if you make it yourself he will definitely feel your sincerity"

Milk will definitely repeat her long sentence, and for P'Win

"So...what's the point of me teaching you, it's just a waste of energy because you'll end up buying it anyway"

I returned home in a staggered state...I have only tomorrow....on the 10th... whether I want or not...I have to give him the cake...

"Are you home???", my handsome boyfriend is sitting in front of his computer.

This was the first time I went back to his condo for a sleepover, and even then it was because he looked suspicious....

"umm"

he turned off his computer then opened his arms wide for me to hug him

"study?"

"hug me"

"I'll take a shower first"

"I want it now."

This dictator is really....

Finally I could only take off my bag and walk towards him and hug him...

"I missed you...is your study schedule always that busy?"

"umm"

I'm sorry Joong....I had to lie, but it's for the sake of my plan....

"That's enough young master, now can your little prince go take a bath, my body feels sticky"

"Khruuubb", he sounded unwilling but still released me from him....

"but wait my little prince"

"Hmm?"

"You changed the perfume?"

"I smell cake from your body."

Die!!!

"ehh that...Sea asked me to try the perfume he just bought"

"Alright...go take a shower, you know right now I'm thinking about eating you, because of that cake scent"

"Crazy."

It's a good thing Joong didn't get suspicious...

.

.

"Dunk"

"Hmm?"

"This weekend....how about we visit N'Champ?"

I miss N'Champ and the other kids so much already.

No...no...if I go what about the cake??

"erm...Joong"

"khrub??"

"This week can you go alone?", I asked.

"You don't want to go?"

"N-not like that...I have to go study with Nanon and Sea too"

"hmmm, too bad...alright then"

I'm sorry Joong  I have to keep lying to you..

To Be Continued