Chapter 21

Leila's POV

Thursday, 30th April

11:45am

So right now, I'm at the police station, in an office getting a blood test and a urine test to see if I used marijuana- well ain't this a bitch. They kept me all night in a dingy, moldy ass cell. I didn't even get any sleep because that piece of shit 'bed' was too damn hard! I wouldn't even wish such a thing on my worst enemy.

"Okay, clench your fist" I did as told and they inserted the needle in my vein. Shit! Those criminals take this test like a soldier- this freaking hurts! The female withdrew the needle,filled with my blood, from my arm and cleaned the area. "That didn't hurt right?" I looked at her with doubt. "You have idea"

She laughed and handed me a small Styrofoam container "The bathroom is through that door" I followed her directions and entered the bathroom.

Oh god yes. Finally. I peed a bit in the toilet and put the remainder in the cup. I washed my hands and sides of the container and walked back out, handing the lady the cup. "Thanks" she said.

~~~~~~

"Okay, you're clean" she told me excitedly. I sighed in relief. These people had me doubting myself and everything. "Thank you" I said shaking her hand. I left her office and walked to the lobby.

"Lucky day, Anderson" said Jayson as he walked towards me. "Yeah" I said while rolling my eyes. "Well, let's get you back to your apartment shall we?"

"Yeah, thanks"

He parked in front of my new apartment and turned towards me. "What?" I asked him. "Just stay out of trouble, okay?" I nodded my head. "Hey" I said before leaving the car. He looked at me waiting for my question.

"Did y'all find any finger prints on the...stuff?" I asked hopefully. He sighed "Nope, it's completely clean" Okay, well that suspicious.

"Not even mine? I carried that box with my bare hands" He just shook his head.

"And that doesn't seem a bit suspicious to you?" I asked disappointed. "Look lady, we have more important things-"

"Okay, you know what? Never mind. Thanks for the ride" I said getting out the car without waiting for his response. Bunch 'a dicks.

~~~~~~~~~~

1:50pm

"Did you find out who?" she sighed over the line. "Leila, I'm a 19 year old,antisocial college student who's working at a well-known, busy salon for the majority of almost everyday. How the hell am I supposed to know who?"

I groaned. "I know, I know, I'm sorry. I was just- freaked out. No one else knows about this right?"

"Except Christin" I sighed and face-palmed myself.

"Why?" "Because she's the only other person I could've trust!"

"Very well then" There was silence over the line for a moment.

"You think it was Terri?" I asked. She laughed at me over the phone.

I smiled "What?"

"You know who you just said right?"

"Yeah, but could be" I exclaimed. "Doubt it" Suddenly, something hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm so stupid.

"Jessae, I'll call you back later" I hung up the phone without waiting for her response and dialed the number.

"Hello, good evening" the preppy male voice answered the phone.

"Hello, how are you?" he inhaled while I heard movement.

"I'm fine, what about you?" he asked with a cocky tone.

"I'm just peachy"

"Hmm, staying in a cell overnight got you like that?" he asked with a chuckle. My eyes grew in size, I fucking knew it.

"How the fuck did you know that?" I demanded.

"Whoa language sweetie and besides I have a few friends who are law-enforcement officers"

"You set me up!"

"I have no idea what you are talking about" This fucking asshole. I could have been charged with possession of marijuana. You'd think a person know when far is too far.

"Don't act like you don't know! You switched the boxes overnight and had a little acquaintance stage as one of my workers and sell me out. Do you what you could've have done to Jenna's business?" I shouted.

"And yet, nothing happened. You didn't get charged and you weren't arrested so I could care less but, hey, I hope you aren't taking drugs now because you're acting craaazzyy" he said while singing the 'crazy'

"Is this because of Tyler? Are you so desperate that you are willing to ruin my life-" he cut me off.

"I think you should calm that little attitude of yours, don't you think? Because it's getting quite out of fucking hand!" he exclaimed.

"Hmm, you know it's usually a girl who tries so hard to take someone else's man but goddamn, you are despicable" he laughed after I said that.

"Okay honey, first off, he ain't your 'man', and you might want to practice your insults because, I'm not affected so, try again boo boo"

"Fuck you Simon" I seethed. "Aww honey, I don't swing that way. And oh, great work by the way, you caught me. Just let this be a warning okay? Stay the fuck away!"

"I hope you burn in hell" I shouted at him. He faked a whimper "I'm sorry okay?" and the call ended. What the hell did I do to deserve this?

At times like this I really need Jenna.

HAHAHAH, I feel scandalous right now :3 Danggg.... AH! Almost done- like 3 more chapters to go IDK i'm approximating but I aint good at that.

More PASSA *drama* to come!!!

And EXAMS ARE OVER WEDNESDAY!! JUST 3 MORE!! #YASS I'm also going to the US of A for VACA yeaa yeaaa lol. Pumped for that!! So, leme hush and leave and have y'all peeps waiting for more a this :D

Bayyhhhee (^.^)> stay hottt and wonderful #confidenceiseverything #dontyouevergiveup :P

Sorry for any grammar errors :/