Chapter 9

Okay, to the people who are reading this chapter and it stops after she asked him if he has a favorite TV, I do not know why it stops there. On my mobile device, it has the full chapter posted but on my laptop it isn't, so the people who can't read the full thing- after the TV show question, she asks him a personal question *wink wink* and he replies 'you'll find out soon". They are about to kiss when Simon interrupts and Leila ends up biting Tyler on his lip. He drives her home where she gets out of the car but runs back and proceeds to kiss him. ONLY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T READ THE FULL THING!! Sorry about that again :/

Leila's POV

10:00 am

Friday, 3rd March

"You're going" Tyesha demanded. 

"No I'm not" I said back. 

We stared at each other for while and she took a seat on her bed.

"Ok, let's list out the points. Points for why you want to go and why you don't want to go" I let out a breath.

"Positive points first"

"Ok, well, he's handsome, a gentleman and it'll be nice of me to attend" I said.

"Ok, that 3 positive points. Negative points"

"He's narcissistic,rude,obnoxious,inconsiderate,irritating,thoughtless, conceited and just ridiculously calm" I blurted.

She looked at me with a grave look on her face but I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Ok, so 8 against 3-" I cut her off.

"Which I'm not going" I smirked.

"Which means.....that you are going so you can know him better. You're just judging him based off of first experience. Who knows? He might be the one" she said finishing what she was going to say.

I rolled my eyes "Ok fine, where did he say we were going though?" 

"To his house"

I shuddered inside; this should be...pleasant.

"Alright well, tell him yes then" 

"Alright" she said with a slight smirk on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here" he said while leaving the car. Wow, I didn't realize.

He opened the door on my side and I stepped out. "Thanks" I said giving him a small smile and walked to the steps.

I stopped in front of the door as watched as he unlocked it.

Inside was in-cre-di-ble. No exaggeration. It really was.

"C'mon" he said grabbing my elbow softly and led me to wherever.

We proceeded throughout the house and I got some glimpses of the kitchen, the dining room and the two living rooms. Must be heaven! He pushed away some velvet curtains and led me inside a room with multiple seats and a large screen in front of them all. No, he didn't! I beamed so much inside.

He sighed as he sat down and silence remained for a moment until I decided to break it. 

"So" I said awkwardly.

"So" he repeated. I rested my head on the seat and sighed again. This wasn't going anywhere.

"Ok, look, I know you still don't like me but, you said we should start over, so I'll start first. Hi, Im Tyler" he said and held out his hand.

I giggled "Hi, I'm Leila" I said grabbing his hand and shaking it. 

"Nice to meet you beautiful" he said kissing the back of my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Really?" he asked in shock.

"Yep" he laughed.

"So, you've learned about me. Let me hear about you other than you're rich and own businesses" he chuckled. "Alright but where do I start first"

"Ok, I'll ask questions and you answer them with either yes or no, unless I lengthen the question" 

"Ok" he replied.

"Do you have a favorite colour?"

"Yes"

"Which is?" I asked.

"Green"

"Favorite TV show?"

"No"