Chapter 19

Leila's POV

Tuesday, 14th April

10:00am

I've decided to close the boutique for the day so I can settle into the new place that Tyler got me, so I invited Jessae, Christin, Amanda and surprisingly, Terri. "Hey" the four girls greeted when I met them in the lobby of my new apartment building. They looked around in awe as they took in the crystal chandeliers, the golden lights and the white tiled floors. Everything was the complete opposite of where I was before. My old place wasn't that bad but not as good as this.

"So, you and Tyler are talking again?" asked Jessae. "Obviously" I said pursing my lips and swinging out my arms. She made a sound of approval "Nice"

"Shall we go now?" I asked them. They looked at me with smiles on their faces "Sure"

I took out the silver key to the cream door and opened it to come face to face with a dark room. I switched on the light by the door and in front of me was my personal heaven. The cream walls reflected the lights of the down lighters making everything look like it had a nice glow. There were 2 black armchairs and a black love-seat surrounding a small black, glass table.

In front of them all, there were mahogany shelves with a variation of books and CDS and in the center was 70" flat screen TV. And that was just the living room.

There were a flight of steps leading to a second floor which will be discovered later and 2 wooden doors in the corner of the living room. One, which I'm guessing is the kitchen- my favorite place.

"This place is amazing" Amanda stated walking inside scanning the books on the shelf.

"I agree" said Christin as she plopped on the couch placing her foot on the table.

"I actually like it" said Terri who was eyeing the paintings and pictures on the wall.

"Did y'all forget that you're supposed to help me bring in some stuff? I exclaimed.

"Sure, maybe later" said Christin with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. Fine then.

~~~~

I walked back inside the room to see the three girls still sitting on my couch watching my TV. "Hey you bought pizza!" exclaimed Terri.

"For me" They looked at me for a while before laughing out. "Very funny"

"Thanks" I said walking past them and walking into the kitchen. I heard the movie on the TV pause and they all scattered inside after a few seconds. "Are you serious?" "We're hungry" "We've been sitting here for ages"

I shrugged my shoulders and took the box of pizza with me up the stairs "Not my problem" I said over the railing and walked to my room.

Tyler's POV

Wednesday, 15th April

10:00am

"Hi" greeted Tyler as he sat next to me in the living room. I looked back at him and nodded. "You're quiet today" he said trying to start conversation. "Yeah well I'm tired" I said resting my head on headrest.

"Well, I have some news for you" I turned to him so he can continue.

"In Las Vegas, there's an empty site for sale ,that previously held one of the most successful casinos but it was burnt down. So the owner of the land ,who also owned the casino, called in today asking if you would like to buy the piece of land to build a hotel" I thought about it for a while. This could be a good deal, for me financially and romantically. I could take Leila with me so we could bond even more after our altercation and she could learn a few things about interior designing, business, etcetera.