27. she deserves better.

Start from the beginning

In the following weeks, I started going to the Gomez company, every day for an hour or less.
The atmosphere there was not wasn't helpful.
Mon wasn't around usually. Selena wasn't comfortable with the idea that I had an office in her company. I'll be honest with you, I was going to that building just to see her angry and uncomfortable, but in the end she knew how to take her revenge when she started making clear moves to get closer to Mon and everyone in the company noticed that she was sus when it was come to Mon, and things became worse because Mon would accept to go out with her sometimes, while she was completely ignoring me as if I did not exist.... I was like a ghost to her and that was making me lose my temper. I wanted to talk with her to tell her that Selena was using her to take revenge on me, but I did not have the courage to do it.
She was literally avoiding me. In the end, I felt that my presence there was just a waste of time. It seemed that Mon was trying to move on and I had to accept that, or at least I have to try to accept that...but I needed to make Mon open her eyes so that she would not allow that snake to manipulate her, and after I consulted my friends, they encouraged me to do that. In the end, what I was trying to do was a good thing.... right?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After 3 weeks of Selena's bullshit, I decided to take a step and try talking to Mon. She usually works late on Sundays and Tuesdays, so this was my chance.

It was Sunday when I decided to try to talk to her. It was around 5 pm while Mon was still reviewing some files in her office.
There was no one on the floor she was on so I did not provide that opportunity.

" coffee to help you focus."
I said that and placed the cup of coffee on her office table. She was literally shocked and uncomfortable seeing me.
"Thank you, but there was no need."
She said that coldly and returned her focus to the files in front of her.

""Mon, I know you don't want to see me or hear my voice, but I came here just to warn you. I'm not here to bother you."
I said this and sat on the chair in front of her office table.

"go ahead"
She said that while she was still focusing on the files in front of her, but it was clear that she was upset, uncomfortable and I don't believe that she was really focusing on what was in her hands.

" Selena is not a good person as you think. She is getting close to you to bother me."
I said seriously that while looking at her.

"Call a taxi and go home, you seem drunk."
Mon said that coldly.

"I'm not. I'm telling you the truth. Selena is just using you to annoy me until I leave the company."
I said that seriously while looking at her, trying to attract her attention and make her believe me.

"And why would you use me to annoy you, Ms.Sam?
I think you should have thought about what you were going to say before you came here."
Mon said that coldly and in a deep voice, and it was clear that she was trying to control her nerves.

"She knows that I care about you, Mon. She knows about..."

"know what about? huh..."
Moon interrupted me and She said that in a loud voice and It seems that I fucked up again.

"You know ...that we were.."

"you mean she know that I was stupid, idiot and pathetic threw myself into your arms every time you looked at me.... Don't worry, everyone knows that and i should thank you... you were enjoying seeing your bitchs trying to destroy me and m.. .... JUST LEAVE"
She said that and before she Continuing her what she
was saying she hit the desk with her hand then she held her head and took a deep breaths to calm herself.

"wait, what you are talking about !"
I said that without understanding because I did not know what she was talking about, did someone tried to hurt her?!!

"GET OUT OF HERE."
She said that in a loud voice while she was still holding on, stroking her forehead.

"I will not leave before you finish what you were going to say who.... "

" Don't pretend that you don't know anything...I'm done with your bullisht"

"I'm not pretending. I'm trying to find out what you were talking about."

"and i said GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW."
She said that, her voice trembling with anger.

"I won't go before you finish what you were going to say....What happened after that last night we met?"

I said that in serious tone and I looked at her with fear and tension because she was literally shaking trying to control herself.

" fuck off ... Don't pretend you don't know that one of your bitchs did that ridiculous trap when they put drugs in my bag and filed a report with the university dean. They almost ended my future.
Don't pretend that you don't know about your bitchs who attacked me on social media and attacked my father calling out his daughter with the most disgusting thing.... I lost everything from the moment you entered my life... even my father respect."
She said that in a loud voice, grinding her teeth angrily and hitting the table with her hand.
I was shocked by what she said and shocked to see her in that state.
Mon stood up and headed over to the window in her office and opened it trying to take breathe as if she was almost suffocating.

"I swear I don't know about any of this... I swear to you, Mon, I'm so sor...."
I said that as I reached out to grab her hand. I was terrified and all I could think about was a way to calm her down

" DON'T TOUCH ME...STAY AWAY FROM ME"
Mon said that with anger and teary eyes and withdrew her hand before I touched her, then she took a steps back trying to calm herself down

"okay, okay ...I won't touch you but please calm down, I swear I don't know anything of what you said now "
I said that. And I'm trying to prevent my tears from falling seeing her in that state.

"just leave... please"
Mon said that and then she sat on the ground and held her head in her hands trying to calm herself down.

On that day, I felt more helpless than at any other time... There was nothing I could do but leave... The damage was greater than I thought On that day, I left the company and left her behind me in its most vulnerable state,
even though I wanted to hug her and make her feel safe and loved, but that was impossible because you cannot be the medicine and the disease at the same time. I sat in my car, locked the doors, and cried.... i cried like I had never done in my life.
Maybe the only thing I could do for her was leave her in peace...she deserve better... she deserves someone can make her happy and that person wasn't me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.