| Explain | 27 |

I thought going back to the Curtis's after two weeks would be awkward, but it wasn't. . . Until Dallas opened his big fat mouth and told everyone about what happened Friday night. It was bad enough that I had hickeys, which the boys noticed immediately, and Dallas telling them was just the cherry on top.

I just hid my hands in face trying not to die of pure embarrassment. I'm just glad Johnny isn't here. This would crush him. His parents haven't been letting him go out as much as normal.

The guys, Two-Bit, Dallas, Steve, and Soda made fun of me for like 30 minutes. I mean yeah I deserved it I was an absolute idiot.

When they ran out of things to joke about I decided to jump in and change the topic "In other news... guess whose mother is coming back into town?" I heard a collective sigh from everyone

"That's gonna be fun." Steve said sarcastically

"Actually it might be," he looked at me confused "Me and my brother have a plan to make her trip a living hell."

Two-Bit changed his focus from the TV playing cartoons, to me "I'm interested" of course he is.

"Okay so, my mom kind of hates you guys. Which sucks but, I was thinking that if I have one of you around her all the time it would either A. Make her see you aren't so bad, or B. Make her absolutely miserable so she goes back to Texas early."

"That sounds like a solid plan," Dallas smirked

"Who do you want to have around her first?" Soda asked

"Actually I was hoping you." I told him

"Really?" He sounds surprised

I nodded "Yeah! You're calm enough to where she could see we aren't terrible people but also if you're hyped up you're rowdy enough to annoy the shit out of her."

"Thank you?" He couldn't decide if that was a compliment or not, he shrugged it off "So when do are we doing the thing?"

I can't quite remember what August told me "Uhhh... I think she said dinner at Roy's around 8ish? Does that work?"

He thought for a moment "Sure, I don't have any plans tonight."

Steve had a dumb grin on his face, he turned to Two-Bit "Hey Two, you wanna go to Roy's around 8 to see this shit play out?"

"Hell yeah I do!" Two-Bit laughed "Hey Dal you want to join us?"

"No." Dallas is a man of few words.

   I spoke to Soda for a while about what to do and how to act, getting under my moms skin wouldn't be hard. She's always been super picky with my friends anyway, I mean she barely tolerated Marshall and Hannah. I told him I'd pick him up in my ol truck and told him not to bother dressing up. It's Roy's and it's my mom. There's no reason to dirty up clothes for that.

     After throughly going through the plan with Soda I got bored and just sat on the couch watching Mickey Mouse with Two-Bit, I didn't really like it but there wasn't anything else to do and both my brothers are out of the house. Theo went to hang out with someone, I still know barely anything about who he hangs out with. August went with Bob and Randy to a movie at the drive in, I think that's where Pony was too.

     Apparently I was right because Pony came in the house mad as hell from something that happened at the movie.

"Woah Pone what happened?" Soda went over to him

"I was at the movie with Josie when out of nowhere these socs came over to us and wouldn't leave us alone! I that stupid kid August kept hitting on Josie! In front of me! And it worked!" I had never seen him this mad, well I've never actually seen him mad before. "So I was left all alone while my date went off with that prick Soc!"