"I haven't felt this much emotion since...you," she said, then looked at Gabriel at the last word. "She does have talent." he looked at the girl. "You wanna be a fashion designer, right?" she asked with a more serious face now as she looked at her.

Marinette was surprised. "Uh...yes, ma'am." she smiled slightly. "They come to New York with me." as she placed the hat back on Y/N's head. "I'll make you the biggest name in fashion. I'm sure you'll even upstage Gabriel."

"I could be a model for you." Y/N told her. "We'll be there for you, honey, no matter what you decide." Sabine assured her. "My helicopter will be leaving for the airport at 8:00 p.m. tonight." Audrey finally said.

Marinette lowered her head and gently placed her hands on her face. She was very confused at the moment. It all came very suddenly to her.

"Isn't this awesome for Marinette, Chloé?" Adrien asked. Chloé didn't answer. She became angrier and angrier. She just couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"It's...It's ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous! I've never been to New York with you and you're taking Marinette Dupain-Cheng?"

"I'm taking her because she's exceptional, Claudette...uh, Chloé." Maybe Chloé would never admit it, but this statement hurt her terribly. Her own mother didn't think she was special. It was as painful as having a bowling ball thrown at her. Her eyes began to water slightly.

"I'm exceptional, too!" she shouted and tried to defend herself. She really didn't want to cry, but she also had a breaking point. Her mother left her and her father when she was little and it was painful enough. Of course, as a small child, she could not fully grasp it, but with an older head, she could.

For her, her mother was a kind of role model. She still admired her, even though she had left them. She wanted to match her. But now, when her mother called her worthless, she believed for a moment that she really was.

"The only exceptional thing about you, my dear, is your mother." This was the point where Chloé broke. She finally said it. She didn't think she was exceptional. Words are what cause the most pain. A physical injury can heal, but a mental injury cannot.

While Chloé looked at her mother in disbelief, anger and heartbreak, the twins and Marinette looked at each other. They couldn't believe what they heard either. Yes, Chloé was evil, but she doesn't deserve this treatment either. The twins were well aware of this. She wasn't actually evil, she was just broken. And one of the reasons for this is her mother, who only made it worse.

"Audrey, dear!" shouted the mayor and tried to save the situation. He put his hands on Chloé's shoulders and tried to comfort her, but he wasn't the best at it. He loved his daughter, but he couldn't show it properly either.

Chloé pulled away angrily. She decided to prove that she was indeed exceptional. "I'll show you how exceptional I can be!" She reached into her pocket and pulled out a black box with a red pattern on the top. She opened it and a buckle was revealed.

The others looked at it gasping and surprised. A yellow ball of light appeared from the box, and then it turned into a small bee-like creature. "How may I please you, my queen?" she asked, then flew around Chloé.

"What is that thing?" Audrey asked. "Chloé, what are you doing?" Adrien asked this time as she took off her sunglasses and put the buckle in her hair.

"Pollen, buzz on!" she shouted and then transformed. She jumped to a higher place and shouted down. "I'm Chloé Bourgeois, and from now on, I'll be your new superhero, Queen Bee! We'll soon see if you think Dupain-Cheng is still more exceptional than moi!" She told.

"Spinning top!" She grabbed her spinning top and swung it out the door.

"What is happening to our beloved daughter?" André worried. "She always was such a show-off. See you tonight, Marinette. I'll meet you at helicopter." Audrey said disinterestedly as she walked out of the building.