Secret Fire! Red Eye!

Start from the beginning

Valt approached the others and everyone enthusiastically discussed the newly created technique and tried to come up with a name for it. Valt looked thoughtfully at Valtryek. "Got it. Genesis Reboot." Valt said.

"Do you think it fits?" Rantaro asked doubtfully.

"Valtryek should know better. Do you agree?" Valt asked and everyone agreed with him.

"The Snake Pit has already lost three bladers." Ashtem said dissatisfied.

"Sir, let me in. I'm sure I'll crush them." Silver Eye begged.

"Just tell me." Golden Eye said waiting for an order.

It's like a competition to see who can flatter the most. Waki thought while listening to Silver and Golden Eye.

"I will go." Red Eye said intervening.

"Who asked you?" Golden Eye asked dissatisfied, irritated by Red Eye's behavior.

"The winners of the fight have earned the right to fight me. This is what Ashtem promised them." Red Eye said. "So, it's my turn."

"A deal is a deal. Don't break it." Ashtem agreed with displeasure.

~~~~~~~

The situation is clearly not in Wakiya's favor. Apparently, his opponent is in the room I'm thinking about. Waki thought, remembering the room she was forbidden to enter because of her blindness. After all, one wrong move there and you will fall. Today is clearly not his day.

"I'm in my element." Cuza's voice was heard. He did a backflip and landed causing the entire bridge to shake, scaring Wakiya even more.

"Stop it already!" Wakiya screamed in fear and grabbed onto Rantaro.

"Distance!" Rantaro exclaimed irritably.

"Wakiya Murasaki, I'm waiting. My name is Violet Eye and I'm your opponent." Violet Eye introduced himself laughing and showing Shadow Wyvron.

"Take a look at that it's Shadow Wyvron." Cuza said.

"A friend will replace you?" Valt asked, already ready to go into battle instead of Wakiya.

"Y-you're welcome. Not everyone can defeat him." Wakiya answered, still shaking with fear.

"Then it's time to get started." Cuza put his hands on Wakiya's back and began to push him, leading him towards the arena.

"Y-You're not helping! I-I need to get ready." Wakiya continued to fearfully deny. When Cuza led him to the arena, he looked around in horror.

"Tip. Don't look down." Cuza said and went back to the others.

"Do not look down." Carl repeated after Cuza.

"First fight!" Golden Eye announced and the bladers prepared to launch. "Ready? Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it..." Before they could start fighting. Wyvron fell, clinging to the launcher, with a clear ringing sound into the arena. Wakiya looked at the fallen bey in horror.

Violet Eye grinned and straightened up. "It's not even a battle."

It's bad. Wakari frowned as she listened to Violet Eye. "Ashtem stop the fight. Conditions for bladers are not equal. Wakiya cannot fight in such conditions." She asked Waki Ashtem, to which he grinned.