Chapter 9: Preparing for Battle

(Y/N is seen making a research about Vitaly Tynyanov, and he found out that she was a Researcher who worked for Warslan before leaving after feeling used by Judal who she was in a serious relationship with. She later developed a deep hatred for Judal and sought to destroy Little Garden and kill Liza.)

Y/N: So this is her answer, huh?

(He also found out that she didn't hesitate to use those who have suffered from an unfortunate situation to further her goals as she injected them with the savage virus in order to turn them into artificial variants. She also didn't hesitate to give permission to Judal and Serivia to kill her brother, even though she "cared" about him.)

Y/N: So much for treachery...

(As he finishes his research, he goes to the training room to prepare for the battle against Vitaly. His girls are watching his training as some are worried about him.)

Emile: Did he get it all together?

Claire: He knows he's not alone, right?

Mei Mei: Whatever is the reason why he's training, it's not a situation anyone should be reckless about.

(Some hours after his training, he meets up with his sister Karin.)

Y/N: It's been a long time, sister.

Karin: Yes, it is, brother. Good to see you again.

Y/N: What brings you here?

Karin: I just wanted to see how you are, and you seem fine so far.

Y/N: Yeah, I never thought I'd be doing so well around here.

(Suddenly he hears a gunshot.)

Y/N: Looks like she's here.

Karin: Who?

Y/N: Vitaly Tynyanov, she seeks to destroy the Little Garden.

(Y/N then rushes and sets off to face Vitaly. As he finds her, he prepares for the battle.)

Y/N: It's a beautiful day outside there, huh? Birds are singing... flowers are blooming... in days like these... hypocrites like you...

(He then opens his eyes as the blue flames surround his right eye.)

Y/N: Should be burning in hell!

(To be continued.)