CHAPTER FIVE

Surprisingly, the hot topic at St

Surprisingly, the hot topic at St. James high school today wasn't about me and "Mr. Little-dick" . Instead, it was about the 'hot' new kid and his 'equally hot' best friend (or so the girl sitting in front of me says) that transferred here.

"I'm serious! I caught a glimpse of them this morning and- bitch they were fine as hell!" Erica 'thinks-she's-queen-shit' Larson squealed from her seat in front of me in biology.

The sound of her nasally voice made me roll my eyes as I stared blankly out the window, tuning everyone out so I could watch cars pass the school in a blur. The leaves are starting to change into their signature fall colors, making the trees in the distance look more like a piece of artwork rather than a real place.

"Alright class, turn to page 275 in your textbooks and we'll get started." Mr. Anderson's mellow voice rang out as he stepped into the room, effectively shutting up Erica and her posse.

While I was busying myself with turning the pages of my textbook, the sound of the classroom door opening drew everyone else's attention.

"oh-my-gosh that's them! I told you they were good-looking!" Erica harshly whispered to her minions, making me roll my eyes again.

Doesn't this bitch ever shut up?

"Can I have everybody's attention up here for a second, please?" Mr. Anderson addressed the class with a slight smile.

"Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me..." I muttered to myself as my dull-gray eyes met with a pair of familiar green ones.

The smirk on his pierced lips and the glares I got from the girls in front of me told me I must have said that louder than I thought. Turning my attention to Erica and her little friends I shrugged my shoulders in a 'what' manner, making her roll her eyes with a scowl on her lips.

"Freak... "

"Alice?" Mr. Anderson called, turning my attention to him with my brow raised. "Is there a problem?"

"No sir."

The 39-year-old teacher nodded his head with a soft smile, turning his attention back to the two boys standing to his left. My eyes followed, connecting with those green eyes again. Now that it's daytime I was able to see his features more clearly.

His messy light brown hair stood out against his ivory skin and his black lip and ear piercings reflected against the light in the classroom.

Trailing my eyes further down I recognized the black leather jacket as the same one he wore to the party last week. Same with his black leather combat boots. Under his jacket he wore a plain black t-shirt and a pair of dark washed jeans.

Actually I think he wore this same exact outfit at the party.

Ignoring the smirk on his face when I looked back up to meet his eyes, I turned my attention to his friend who was also staring back at me with his curious blue eyes.