#TheBigFaux

A/N: Happy OT4 for always!

**********

Seoul Fashion Week –

a recreation of last year's event;

an attempt to live in what was supposed to have happened that day and

not a look back as if it was anybody's real memory;

a set out to alter the vexatious missing out,

of rewinding time,

and taking part in what was

and not.

The Big Trio was not the least bit excited to attend the show, especially since they were only being used as trinkets for Jennie's flashy comeback. But they came prepared with some means of warping the flow of events and armed themselves with unfazed dignities and pride in order not to be used as pawns in what Roseanne dissed as a whole display of superficiality—Irene called it a death hex while Ashley had a tiny bit of hope that the surprise act would all end up neat instead of messy.

Defiantly refusing to stick to last year's closet, they were keen on changing anything they could, including the local designer outfits they chose. Roseanne was in a crimson couture gown made in satin fabric, with a long, thigh split and heels while her hair was in a piled-high updo for a sultry style. Irene wore her celebratory shade, white, and conveyed a bold statement in a couture gown with puffed sleeves and a V-neckline. Her black hair was styled in a loosened updo while Ashley, whose short hair was simply curled in soft waves to appear natural, chose a simple silver sequin princess dress with a bow design subtly adorned on it.

Irene's idea was—as they were bent on showing the realness of The Big Trio, and never The Big Four—to wear friendship bracelets in pastel-colored beads, with the letters R, A, and I in white blocks.

But that morning, Wendy was already making a bold first move. "Hello, girls."

The three were not expecting anybody would hitch their ride, more so Wendy, to be seated cozily cross-legged inside the Cadillac Escalade limousine that was picking them up from The Wardrobe together with their dates, Lisa and Seulgi. Their jaws dropped but there was no time to make a fuzz when their managers acted like seeing their boss was not a surprise.

And no, none of their managers would take any bullshit from the three supermodels after Irene posted the short video of Jennie on her social media—the one where they had a short beef at The Wardrobe lounge—and captioned it with, 'guess who's back? clue: the extinct breed of an empire city cat,' and dodging their managers' calls the previous night when Irene slept over at Lisa's place to hide.

Her post went viral in less than a minute, and fans were quick to speculate that Jennie would appear at Seoul Fashion Week. Those who sympathized with Jennie had relived their sentiments about #TheBigFour, making the hashtag trend overnight, creating a fan war with The Big Trio fans, mostly Roseanne's fans, who started another hashtag, #TheBigFaux. The buzz ignited the fire that was put out for a year.

As soon as everyone was inside the car, Wendy poured herself a glass of champagne and smiled sarcastically. "Loosen up, people. I'm fine with a simple hello in response."

"Hi, Wendy." It was Lisa who greeted Wendy without any sarcasm. In turn, Wendy handed her a glass of champagne and clinked glasses with her.

"You can't hide from me forever, Irene. Dodging my texts to take down your post worked for one night only," Wendy said, taking a sip of her drink. "Care for a champagne?"