little one, there is so much more but good day, good day

Thick fog was suspended in the air, accompanying the night breeze while Lisa, Roseanne, and Bam strolled around the UN village's private residences. Lisa had her arm draped over Roseanne's shoulders and occasionally rubbed the blonde's arm to warm her up. "Are you sure you don't want me to go back and grab you a jacket?"

"No, I like this jacket," said Roseanne, snaking an arm around Lisa's waist.

"Are you sure you needed me here?" Bam teased, walking on Lisa's other side.

Lisa said, "I can't leave you unattended after you just tweeted a thousand angry emojis."

Bam rolled his eyes and then drew his shoulders up in contempt. "Emojis are way better or else I would've tweeted very bad words! I'm very careful now that I know some people have stalked my account since you two started dating. And not all of them are nice."

Roseanne bobbed her head in Bam's direction. "It can be crazy sometimes. People read too much in anything. That's my life. Bam, just make your social media private."

"You sound like someone I know," Bam said, scrunching up his nose in slight disappointment. "I like the attention." He pinched his fingers close together to indicate, "Just a little."

Lisa sneered at her brother. "Chaeyoung has a point."

"Yeah, she sounds like you nowadays," Bam complained. "This weather and fog are perfect for letting off steam but tell you what, it's the perfect cover for going incognito. Let's stalk the famous people who live here like we used to when we were kids, sis!"

"You what?" Roseanne reacted, followed by a chuckle.

Bam squinted at Roseanne, cocking his head to take a good look at the supermodel. "Non-famous people do that, alright!"

"I've already stalked someone famous," said Lisa, smelling Roseanne's hair. "And bedded her—Oww!" She had received a pinch from Roseanne at the side of her body.

Covering his ears, Bam retorted, "Too late for me to unhear that but let me know when you're done flirting."

Lisa tugged Bam's hand away from his ear. "Here it is," she said, coming to a halt by the street corner where a lamp post with an eye-catching drawing of a human face with a bright red cloud for a head stood, parts of it were faded.

Looking around the spot, Bam was confused. "Uh, what's special about this corner, sis?"

Leaning her back on the bricked wall with one foot up against it, Lisa shoved her hands inside the pockets of her pants. "Where I got mad at mom."

Bam's mouth fell while Roseanne shot Lisa a perplexed look that quickly turned into a worried one.

"You marked this spot?" Bam pointed at the drawing and received confirmation from Lisa's nod. He squinted at the drawing and found Lisa's signature in the middle of the scrawls that made up the cloud.

In a quiet voice, Lisa told Roseanne, "Do you remember when dad told me he was proud that I chose to follow my happiness to the point of not hurting others?"

"Yeah."

"There's a story there." Lisa pointed at the drawing. Bam, who sat on the sidewalk, jerked his head up, giving her a look of understanding. "When you grow up surrounded by people that thought you're always the nice kid, you realize there was the expectation that you'd always be that. And when I got mad... I questioned if that emotion was valid."

Roseanne frowned, moving toward Lisa's side to wrap her arms around the latter's neck. Lisa mechanically placed an arm around her waist, pulling her close.