Chapter 13: Sup, Marvin

"...60 Quentin Street...?" Tails asks. "Yeah." Trystan says with a nod. They both then look at Frank's body on the ground. "...What do we do about him?" Tails asks in a worried voice. They both stare down at the body and think of to do.

(Next scene)

They're both in an open field, and they got Frank's body in a big bag. Since it's dark and they're far away from houses and other buildings, they don't have to really worry about getting caught. Trystan is digging a deep enough hole in the ground to throw the body bag in. After he's done, he slowly climbs out of the hole, stands up, and looks at Tails with the shovel still in his hand. "Is it deep enough?" Trystan asks. Tails looks down into the hole, and then he sighs and nods his head. "It's fine..." Tails says in a tired voice. They both go and pull the body bag, and and drop it into the hole. "This is not something I want to be doing tonight." Trystan tells Tails. Tails looks up at Trystan. "You think?" Tails asks in an annoyed tone.

20 minutes later.

They're both back at Tails workshop. Even though it's basically his house. Tails closes the door and locks it when they go inside. Trystan stares down at the mess that's still left on the floor everywhere. "...I'll get the mop." Trystan tells Tails and then walks off to get the mop.

(Next scene)

30 minutes later

They're both done cleaning up. They got rid of the mop and all the cleaning materials that they used aswell, just in case. They check if they cleaned everything up, and when they see that they did, they sigh in relief. "Ok... Now, no one will ever know." Trystan says. "Mr Attention knows." Tails folds his arms and tells Trystan. Trystan just gives Tails a blank stare.

(Next scene)

All the lights are off. Tails is in his room on his bed, looking up at his ceiling. He looks to the small table stand to his left. On it is his lamp, phone, and a rubix cube. He reaches for his phone, opens it, and goes to the "phone" app. He dials the number 911 and just stares at it for a couple of seconds. His thumb hovers over the call button, and he doesn't know whether to press it or not. He then does an annoyed sigh, comes out of the app, turns his phone off, and puts it back on the table next to him. "You're still awake?" Trystan asks. Tails looks around his room in confusion and then looks off the edge of his left side of his bed and sees Trystan lying there with a pillow and a blanket. "Oh... I forgot you were here." Tails says and then lies back on his bed. Trystan gets more comfortable on the floor and then yawns. "...We better sleep. We got somewhere to go to later." Trystan tells Tails in a tired voice. "Yeah... Yeah... I know." Tails says as he continues to stare up at the ceiling. "Ok, well... Goodnight... I mean... Goodmorning..." Trystan says and then goes to sleep. Tails turns on his right side, and his eyes slowly start to close, and then he falls asleep.

7 hours later

Tails wakes up, sits on the right-side edge of his bed, and stretches. Trystan stretches on the floor, and then he stands up. "Morning, roommate." Trystan tells Tails with a yawn. Tails looks back slightly at Trystan after his stretch and then looks back forward. "...Morning..." Tails says in a tired voice.

(Next scene)

After they both take showers, Tails and Trystan are sitting outside of the workshop on the ground, eating cereal bars. Trystan takes a bite of his, looks at it, and then looks at Tails, who's sitting next to him. "...These are pretty tasty." Trystan tells Tails while chewing. "Yeah, I know, there was a deal on these. Buy 2 boxes, get 1 free." Tails says and then bites into his cereal bar.

4 minutes later.

They both finish their cereal bars and then look at each other and stand up. "Ready?" Trystan asks Tails as they walk back into the workshop. Tails exhales, and then looks up at Trystan and nods.

1 minute later

Tails puts on his jacket and his sunglasses. Trystan just stares at his pistol in his hand and then looks at Tails, who's doing the same. "Uber is on its way..." Trystan tells Tails. Tails quickly looks up at Trystan in confusion. "WHAT!?" Tails yells in confusion. "How else are we getting to Quentin Street. That's out of Green Hill." Trystan tells Tails. "What if the driver sees our weapons..." Tails says in a nervous voice as he takes a couple of steps towards Trystan. "Relax... It's the same guy as before." Trystan tells Tails. "WHAT!?" Tails yells again. "Yeah, so if he sees them. He won't question it because we're "detectives" remember?" Trystan tells Tails. Tails doesn't say a word. He just tucks his pistol into his jacket's inside pocket, and Trystan tucks his in the back of his pants. "I need a jacket as well..." Trystan says after he tucks his pistol in the back of his pants. "Just a jacket, or a jacket with deep inside pockets?" Tails asks Trystan. "...A jacket, i guess." Trystan says as he shrugs his shoulders.

(Next scene)

The two of them are sitting in the back of the Uber. The mole guy looks at them through the rear view mirror and then chuckles to himself. "Looks like you two detectives are pretty busy." The Uber driver says. "Indeed we are..." Tails says and then zips up his jacket. "...My name is Marvin... Since you two never called me by my name." The Uber driver tells them. Both Trystan and Tails look at each other in slight suprise and then look at Marvin in the driver's seat. "Oh yeah... it says your name right here..." Trystan says as he looks at his phone. "Sorry, Marvin..." Tails tells Marvin. "Oh, it's ok..." Marvin says and then makes a right turn. The two stay silent for a little while, and then Marvin decides to talk again. "So you two are going to Quentin Street." Marvin says. "Yeah." Trystan says with a nod. "What's going on down there? That place has a lot of crime that happens in it." Marvin tells them. "...We can handle that." Tails tells Marvin. "Well, unless you're armed, I think it's highly unlikely." Marvin says. "Relax, we're professionals." Trystan tells Marvin. "Professional idiots..." Tails says under his breath. "What was that, detective?" Marvin asks Tails. "Uh... Nothing, nothing." Tails tells Marvin.

(Next scene)

They arrive at Quentin Street. Trystan looks out of the window and sees different types of cartoon characters and humans walking around, looking like thugs. "...We're definitely in da hood." Trystan says as he looks at all the different people through the window. "This place seems scary... Shouldn't you two have some backup?" Marvin asks them as he slowly drives down the road and looks at all the people around them. "No, no, no. We're fine, honestly." Tails tells Marvin in a slightly nervous voice. "Oh, and never tell anyone about us." Trystan tells Marvin. "I won't." Marvin says and then stops the car outside of house number 60. "We're here." Marvin tells the two and then looks at the house. The house looks like a house that you'd see on Grove Street in "GTA San Andreas." Tails and Trystan unbuckle their seatbelts. "Thanks for the ride." Trystan tells Marvin, and then both him and Tails jump out of the car and stand on the sidewalk and look at house number 60. They both look back, watch Marvin drive away, and then look back at the house. They both walk up to the door and can hear a guy yelling from the inside. They both look at each other and then back at the door. Trystan knocks on the door, and then yelling suddenly stops. They hear footsteps approach the door from the inside, and suddenly, the door gets pulled open. The person who opened the door is a black guy with braided hair, wearing a pair of jeans and a white vest and sneakers. "WHO ARE YOU TWO!?" The guy asks and then aims a Tec-9 at the both of them. "EY RELAX!" Trystan yells, and then he and Tails back slowly back away. "I've never seen you two before. What do you want?" The guy asks them. Trystan and Tails both have their hands slightly in the air so that they don't seem like a threat. "I-I... Someone told me- I mean... Us... Someone told us that if we came here, we could make a lot of money..." Trystan says in a panicked tone. The guy lowers his Tec-9 a bit. "...Oh... Mr Attention, right?" The guy asks. Trystan and Tails quickly nod their heads. "Yeah, yeah. Mr Attention." Tails says in a panicked voice as well. The guy fully lowers his gun and laughs. "Oh... I see now. You two got in trouble with him, huh?" The guy asks them. They both have slightly disappointed looks on their faces which answers his question. "I'm Johnny." The guy says. Trystan and Tails have confused looks on their faces on how quickly this guy changed from aiming a gun and yelling at them, to giving a friendly introduction of himself, but they don't say anything about it. "...I'm Tails." Tails says and then slowly puts his arms down. "And I'm Trystan." Trystan says as he does the same.