My First Night With Him 🔞

Y/N done her work and about to go to the bedroom thinking that Tae is sleep now but when she opened the door she saw Taehyung lying on the bed looking at the door side like he had been waiting for her. Y/N felt chilled in her spine. She entered in the room with gulp.

Taehyung(deep husky voice) - You took too much time...

Y/N(bringing out the duet for her) - Amm..sorry..you haven't slept yet..??

Taehyung(cold tone) - No.... I was waiting for you..

Y/N(widened her eyes) - Ohhh... but you should take rest properly...(about to close the Almera)

Taehyung(dominant voice) - Why are you bringing out another duet..we have already one on bed..

Y/N(made excuse) - Baby...you know I feel so cold that's why I use separate duet..(nervously smiled)

Taehyung(a bit angry) - You don't need it...you get it...we will share this... come here... it's getting late..

Y/N(tightly grabbed her pants) - Yeah... okk ..as you wish...

Y/N slowly came to the bed and started covering her body with duet. Taehyung was admiring her little wife action and smiling inside. She layed down at the edge of bed. Taehyung was looking at her continuously then he got up and went to the door. He closed the door with loud thud and locked it.

Taehyung - We are married couple sweetheart..Our door should be locked at night..

Saying that Taehyung took off his T shirt and threw it on the chair. Y/N immediately got up and covered herself with duet.

Y/N(shaky voice) - Why...you took off your T - shirt... it's cold baby..(looking down)

Taehyung(looked at her from up to down then licked his lips) - I love to sleep without clothes...I know it's cold.. Don't worry beb..I have my way to make my body warm...(smirked)

Taehyung slowly went to his side and getting into the duet. It went silent between them only lustful eyes looking at his possession. Y/N slowly turned her body to other side with her closed eyes. Her heart was pounding too fast. She grabbed her duet side tightly and covered her upper body parts. She could feel his hot breathing coming to her slowly.

Y/N closed her eyes tightly. Taehyung left his side and came completely to
Y/N's bed side. He touched her exposed waist with his cold finger inside the duet.

Y/N(moaned) - Ahhh...baby..I wanna sleep..

Taehyung(gradually inserting his hand inside her top and touching her belly) - Y/N...BABY...MY HAND IS GETTING COLD...HELP ME..(rubbing and squeezing her belly)

Y/N(feeling his rough touch) - Ahh... ahh..baby... don't be so..rough..be gentle...(pulling down her top)

Taehyung(seductively came to her ear and whispered) - Then guide my hand sweetheart...otherwise..I will break you..

Y/N(feeling painful pleasure. She hold his hard hand and directed it roaming on her body but gentle way) - Ahhh.. ahhh..hhhh..hhh...(breathing heavy)

Taehyung(again roughly touching her tiny body with his strong arms) - Y/N... you make me so excited Babygirl... your moaning..I wanna hear your moan more...

Y/N(screamed) - Ahhhhh..ahhh..ahhh..(she tried to remove his fingers grip because of pain)ahhh..please.. it's hurts..(removing his hands)...ahh....
Baby...

Taehyung turned around her body and quickly howover her body. He pinned her both hand and deeply looking into her eyes like he was asking for her permission.

Y/N(with terrified face she nodded her head slowly like she is allowing him to do) - Baby.....(low cracky voice)

Taehyung move forward his hand & turned off the the light while looking at her. It was light dark Tae was looking at her face. Both of them lips were passing hot breathing to each other.

Taehyung(assuring her with his husky voice) - Stop me...when you want...

Y/N(with teary eyes she nodded) - Be...gentle....

Taehyung chuckled to heard her innocent wife request. He slowly moved forward to her forehead and kissed while Y/N who closed her eyes tightly not to see him slowly opened her eyes to see her Husband Kim Taehyung. She felt good his gentle approach. Their eyes meet for while then Tae looked down and tilt his head to kiss her both cheeks. Y/N rubbed her leg silently on bed. He saw again her watery eyes then he came to her lips. This time Y/N closed her eyes then bit her lips.

Taehyung(seductively) - Y/N... can we kiss ??

Y/N(scared) - I...I...don't... know how to...

Taehyung(giggled) - Can I teach you..??

Y/N(panic) - Hhhhh...no..please..

Taehyung gave soft pack on her lips just in a second.Y/N was surprised what happened she shared her first kiss with her Idol and it was not rough as she thought. It was soft and gentle like she imagined always. He gave some pack on her lips then he started going down to her neck. Taehyung sniffing fragrance of her body and giving hot breathing from his mouth. He started pressed his body on her. His heavy body was too much for Y/N fragile body. Y/N mouth was already open to moan his name. After moving his head to her both neck side Taehyung stopped for a while then suddenly he attacked on her neck softly and deeply. Y/N whose body was waiting to react wriggled hard.

Y/N - Ahhhh...ahhh...(her body moved like current passed her body. She was feeling his wet lips on her neck like he was marking her body)

Taehyung - Amm..Y/N...Y/N...You ...are..so..soft..amm..(kissing and sucking her neck slowly and gently)

Taehyung left her hand and grabbing her body a little bit tight then moving his head both side while kissing her neck.

Y/N(feeling pleasure) - Ahhh..ahh..ahh
baby...ohh baby...(ruffing his hairs like she likes his touch. She is feeling his naked upper body.)

Y/N POV - Ohhh...God what is happening..Ahhh...ahh..Ohh...amm..
Tae....you are making me..crazy....but I have to show him that I like it...

Taehyung was feeling happy because she is touching his hairs that means she wants him too but her fear doesn't let her to do so.

Taehyung(between kisses groaning her name) - Ahh..ahhh...Y/N..Y/N....you are mine baby...only..mine...you will always be mine forever...

Y/N(closed her eyes and twisting her thin legs. Her body is also shaking with Taehyung body. She massaging his bare back and shoulder with little hand) - Ahhhh... baby...I want you...I only want my husband....ahhh..ahhh...

Taehyung(breathing heavy) - Yeah..baby Only I can satisfy you...I can touch you...you are mine.... you belongs to me only....(kissing more and more)

Y/N - Yes...Yeah...I am...ahhh..I....am ahhh.. yours..ahhhh..(threw her head back because of pain)

The room was filled with this fake married couple moaning sound. Taehyung was hoping that his wife will be his completely one day.
Y/N who sometimes closed her eyes to endure the pain sometimes she gets ready to stop him but when she looked down her eyes found him that he is not done yet. So she stopped herself thinking like let him do more. She closed her eyes ruffing his soft hairs continuously and making moaning sound. Tae became excited and kissing her cleavage side.

Y/N(felt something is going to go too far) - Baby...ahhh..ahh...Sto....(gently cupped his face)

Taehyung stopped then looked up. He slightly smiled with shy face then hugged her tightly like he doesn't wanna loose her. He wrapped her tiny body in his strong arms.

Taehyung(rubbing her neck) - I was rough...??? It was painful..??(angel smile and calm expression on his face)

Y/N(looking into his dreamy eyes who was going to hurt to hear the truth. She didn't think too much) - No...it was..it was...sweet pain...(teary eyes she smiled)

Taehyung feeling proud to hear her answer. He packed her lips with more affection then both of them drifted into sleep.

#This night was different experience for both of them# Taehyung has now tried to control his emotions towards her which is good for Y/N#

See in next 🙈😛🤫