Advice From Her Brother In Law

After having bath Taehyung came to the dining table seeing Y/N busy to serve the food. Y/N was going to say him something but she stopped to see him. He was looking so hot and charming. His little wet hairs making him sexy and attractive. Taehyung rolled his eyes & shyly smiled.

Taehyung(flirting) - Are you done looking at me...I know I am good looking..(pressed his lips)

Y/N(reality hit) - Ohh...I am..sorry..
sorry..I was not..ammm...come...sit here...(embarassed)

Y/N POV - Stupid Y/N....what he will think about you..

Taehyung(teasing Y/N) - Control..Y/N..
We have still something to do on bed..

Y/N(surprised) - Hhhh..what do you mean..???

Taehyung(drinking water and seeing her face) - I am saying about our talking... don't think too much..

Y/N(controlling her laugh) - okey..I won't... let's eat.

After dinner -

Y/N POV - Thanks God...I convinced him that I could wash the dishes alone. In his presence...I couldn't do anything. I hope he will get sleep...I saved myself earlier.(touching her neck with her fingers)...but untill when I will be able to stop him to come to me....Why did I agree to do it... it's really risky...

Y/N got call from Jimin. She immediately received his call. He was with other members.

Jimin(angel voice) - Y/N...how you doing...?? Are you okk...??

Y/N(hesitated) - Jimin...I am fine...

Jk(bunny smile) - Thank you Y/N for taking care of Tae hyung..

Y/N - Ohh...no.. don't say that..Jk..(blushed)

Jin - Is my angel boy okk Y/N..??

Y/N(slightly smiled) - Yes he is..sleeping.. it's just...new place...new person..new life for him..

Hope(hopeful voice) - He is treating you well Y/N....????

Jimin(touched his nose) - Ofcourse he will.. because.. he see you as his wife...right..Y/N..??(giggled)

Y/N(nervous) - Ammm...ye...yes....
Amm...

RM(being suspicious) - Y/N..Is something... you want to say...??

Y/N(uttered her word) - RM...Tae..he
...he...want... Something...I ....(stopped)

Suga(understood her) - Ohh..Y/N..I get it...did he...(lowered down his head thinking about her condition to give herself unwillingly to someone)

Y/N(embarassed) - He...I made excuse Suga.. but..I am scared..

Jin(world wide shocked expression) - What...he little punk trying to scared my angel..????

Y/N(laughed) - No...Jin..no..he is as cute as you know him before..

Suga(pointing at Jimin) - It is because of this little brat Jimin...he spoiled our Tae...(made angry face)

Jimin - W...wh..what..??? Hyung..I didn't..(hide his face while giggling).
Y/N...is on the line...what she will think about me...??

Jk - Whole army know that Jiminshi... you are such a big flirt..(straight face)

Jhope(laughing with body) - Hahaha...

Jin(whinshield laughing) - Y/N... these Clowns entertain me always..

Suga(thinking hard) - Jimin... You give her some suggestions..

Jimin(cutey sexy lovely advise) - Y/N.. don't get nervous okk we are here for you...May be Tae wants your attention, your love you know...so just act like you want him too...let him close to you but don't too close...try to convince him that you are in love with him but need some time to adjust...and..come on.. that's unfair that sometime you should initiate first...

Suga(support jimin idea) - Yes....Y/N.. Jimin is right.. sometime you make first move like romantic talk, warm hug, movie night and all like that stuff...in that way you can get his trust and convince him that you love him..(slightly laughed)

Jhope - Ohh Suga Hyung..became a love guru...(teasing him)

Suga - Shut up Hoba..

RM - Y/N... please understand his situation...we don't wanna pressurise you..but we need your help...please take care of him...he lost his memory and he is still in recovery phase...so don't make any wrong move..

Y/N - RM... Don't worry...I care about him...I will...do..every possible way to make him happy and safe.

Jin - Awwww...Y/Naa...(feel proud)

Y/N(smiled) - Okk..I should go... it's getting late..gud night you all...

All members - Gud night Y/N....(happy voice)

After the conversation -

Hobi - Yaa..Jimina... how come your soulmate became changed ??? I mean I always thought that he never made first move to any girl.(serious face)

Jk(being curious) - Yes...hyung.... according to Y/N..Taehyung wanna get close to her...but I have found it many times that Tae hyung doesn't need to do anything... girls are always dieing to..have fun with him..

Jimin(thought something) - May be... this is the point...Tae hasn't got any girl who refuses him or avoid his charm..you know...but in Y/N's case..he found her different...which is attracting Tae to Y/N...

Jin(agree with him) - and I think her innocent nature and pure soul has caught his attention too...Oh God...(stopped)

Suga(surprised) - What..???

Jin(concern) - Y/N and Taehyung are going to share same bedroom..
What..if he hasn't slept yet..???

Jk(hiccups) - ......

Jimin(closed his mouth with dirty expression) - Y/N...this night...

All members(looking at him with bombastic side eyes) - .......

#Come on jimin be serious what if Jin's prediction becomes true #What if Taehyung is waiting for Y/N# But you have to face Taehyung after all he is your husband# You can't say no to him every night#

See in next 😉🥰❤️