Now I Know How Hard My Bias Is 🔞

After some days Taehyung got discharged from the hospital in the evening. Y/N took him to her home in the evening. Taehyung was checking the things around in the room. He was confused and feeling empty inside. Y/N was really nervous because from now she has to share room with him. That guy is not a ordinary he is the guy who is always liked the most. Sometime she prayed God to give her a husband like Kim Taehyung but may be God was too kind to her. He directly sent Kim Taehyung in Y/N's life.

Taehyung - Y/N...do we live here ??(looking around)

Y/N(being hesitated) - Yes...you don't like...this....this..place...(smiled in embarrassment)

Taehyung(got panic) - No..No..I didn't mean anything...I just don't remember this place..(shyly smiled)

Y/N(loved to see his soft side) - It's okk...baby I am going to prepare dinner. You go and get fresh..

Taehyung - Okk...but where is the bathroom..???(lost puppy expression)

Y/N(blushed) - Come with me...

She took him to her bedroom. He followed her then closed the door. The sound of door made her flinched because they are alone in room. She took out his T shirt and pants from the almera and about to go but Taehyung stared made her to stop. He was checking her out from back and smirked to see her beautiful wife figure.

Y/N - W..what... happened??? (Gulped)

Taehyung said nothing but stepping forward to her. Poor Y/N with terrified face going back while looking down and bitting her lips.

Taehyung smirked then came closer to her untill her back hit the Almera. He banged his both hand beside her.

Taehyung(deep husky voice) - Who proposed first between us..??

Y/N(thinking hard) - I..I ...did..I proposed you..(smiled and looked away)

Taehyung(making it hard) - Really..but why...??? What do you find attractive in me??

Y/N(looked down while breathing hard) - Everything....you were my dream...when I saw you first time I felt something like someone captured my heart..and now.. It's not in my control..

Taehyung(chuckled and mesmerized by her beautiful words. He said seductively) - Because I am the owner of your heart..and it belongs to me only.

Y/N(feeling embarassed to heard from him. Her face got red) - I..I need to..go..

Taehyung(wrapped his hand around her waist deliberately to see her cute expression) - What if I say no babygirl ??

Y/N felt current when he was wrapping his hand around her waist. She closed her eyes and looked away. Somehow she moaned his name(Edward) with erotic face. Old Taehyung has done it with many girls but this New Taehyung with new name has different nature. He was getting pleasure only to see her little struggle and afraid facial expressions. His eyes was drinking Y/N.

Y/N(put her hand on his shoulder. Helpless to oppose him but only request him) - Ahhh...ahh.. please..(pressing his fingers on the waist)

Taehyung with evil smirked he started touching her lips to see at her next expression. He circled his thumb on her lips then grabbed her little tightly. A gasped let out from her mouth. Taehyung took the opportunity to see her parted lips. He inserted his thumb into her mouth and moving it slowly. He rubbed his thumb on her tongue.

Y/N breathing got heavy. Her heart was not in her control. It was seriously in his control or we say she was in his control. She was getting wet downside and could feel his hard member. Her voice became a low muffled sound. She was pushing him now but It made Taehyung more excited.

Taehyung(lustful eyes) - You are looking...so cute...Y/N..(coming more close)

Y/N(throwing her head back and sobbing) - Ammm..ahh..pl..ple...pls.... ngh....ahhhh..

Y/N's saliva started leaking from her mouth. She was feeling ashamed to see her that side. Her saliva was traveling down on her body. It passed down her chin and going down to her neck side slowly. Taehyung was seeing that salivary train which was now traveling her chest side and going to her cleavage area. Taehyung animal desire got awake and now he in hunting mode.

Taehyung(bit his lips) - LET ME CLEAN YOU...(after saying that Taehyung attacked on her chest side)

Y/N(screamed and tightly closed her eyes) - Ahhhhhhh.....(grabbed his shirt tightly.)

Taehyung drinking her saliva like a hungry animal. He started drinking and licking her from chest to neck straight. He was groaning like a beast. He removed his thumb and grabbed her side neck to made her closer. Earlier it was a curiosity of Y/N that how wild he will be with her future wife but tonight she is experiencing her bias wild action. It was just a nightmare for her.

Y/N - Ahhh..ahhh...oh God..stop..baby..
not now....(she was moving her head)

Taehyung(tasting her juice and licking her body) - I AM JUST TASTING... WHAT'S MINE..

Y/N(crying voice while requesting him) - Ahhh... It's..too much..for me...
Please.. please...

Hearing her crying voice Taehyung stopped and controlled his emotions for now. He saw her puffy eyes with red sweating face. Her tears were still running down. Taehyung loosened his grip then gently wipped her eyes. He got soft to see her wife this poor state. He understood that her fregile body is not in state to handle him.

Taehyung(Gently asked) - Didn't we get this much close to each other..????

Y/N(with teary eyes) - No..we haven't..

Taehyung(get surprised) - Have we ever kiss..??

Y/N(looked down) - ......(nodding her head)

Taehyung(get conclusion) - That means...we... haven't done it...ever..even after we got married??(looking at bed then to her)

Y/N(looking down) - ........(silent)

Taehyung - but why...???

Y/N(looking down and said) - Baby..I..
loved you a lot...always..but..I was scared to do like....I get..very nervous..

Taehyung(a little dominant voice) - I am your husband...I have right on you...you are mine....right...then why this distance...(waiting for her answer)

Y/N(looked at him quickly) - Yes...yes...
You have.. right on me...I can't stop you... but... baby... please...take it slow...I am sorry...but..I can't.. handle
....I need some time..(with teary pleading eyes)

Taehyung(got melt) - You are so sensitive...(chuckled) don't be afraid
Y/N...I don't know how I controlled myself before...but look..it's hard for me now...just don't make me so much wait...okey...

Y/N(with teary smiled) - Yes..yes..I will..try.

Taehyung(playfully) - Don't worry...I will teach you slowly how to romance with your husband...(winked at her)

Y/N(got blushed and trying to push him) - No....

Taehyung(hold her wrist) - I will gladly do babygirl...(went near to her ear. He gently kisses her cheek and smiled )

Taehyung took the clothes and went to the bathroom. Y/N touched her cheek and ran out of the room.

#Taehyung you can't blame Y/N# She is just trying to stop doing something which will affect both of your life# but Y/N understand Taehyung feeling too he is just seeing you as his wife and himself as your husband no doubt he wanna create memories with you#

See in next 🙈😛🥰