Character reference

It's only a short description of the protagonist since I'd thought many would like to get the visual look of what Lyra is referenced from.

Name: Lyra ( She doesn't have a last name since her family isn't really big in the story )

Age: 24 years old

Height/Weight: 5'5 210Ib.

Hair color/style: I take reference from the picture, but Lyra doesn't always keep her hair in curls since it takes so much work and time though she doesn't mind if someone else would do her hair since it reminded her of when her mother would fix her hair.

Eye color: I don't remember ever mentioning her eye color but it's a light green and gold flaked when it catches the sunlight.

Personality: She has a shyness about her but she's is very bright and sweet like when getting to know, although she has a hard time getting a conversation to really stick, she tries to be as pleasing when she's playing as a hostess for guests, compassionate to others and doesn't really try and show a hard hand towards anyone.

Short history: Lyra was born on a middle class kingdom island of Mangrove which produces the most beautiful orange coloring that has been handed down by generations of her family.
Being the only born heir of the king of mangrove she was always a large pawn for the kingdom to use encase the kingdom came under siege by powerful groups or other kingdoms, she was kept hidden and under locked doors since she was 12 years old when her mother the Queen became grievously ill than soon overcame her illness, and the King had grown impotent to produce any other sort of  heir, so having no lucky to wed another woman and sow another heir the king kept his daughter kept until some sort of disaster disrupted, she was only really ever seen by her handmaidens and the kitchen staff who brought her meals in her tower speaking that she has a 'natural ray' to her appearance but nothing more else could be said since the King didn't wish for people to question about the princess whereabouts.

Lyra was taught of the world from her tower and whatever her father wished for her to learn, until the day finally came when she would be free but at the price she would be sold to the Charlotte Pirates as ransom.