Its just an arrangement.

Lyra took a step back, her heart still racing if that was even going to work or if he was even going to do anything as soon as she tossed the ribbon behind him, she watched as Katakuri sauntered over he was surely the tallest person she's seen, and what is with all these men wearing no shirts? Or at least a smaller amount of clothing? He with half his face covered in a massive light scarf but his crimson intense eyes were visible. He also wore a torn leather vest with a pair of black gloves and black pants that hung around his toned waist with the belt around his waist it carried a skull-shape buckle on the front, the sound of a jingle when he walked made her see that he wore spiked boots with spurs, one side of his arm had a pink tattoo of some kind that went all down his front as well, he stood tall and proud as the white substance she had just watched come out from somewhere off him he pulled it back taking the ribbon in his gloved hands as he held it in his large sized gloved hands so delicately, the sight made her hold her breath a bit as she thought over what Brulee was saying about a brother ' Maybe? I didn't know his name or hear one' she clasped her hands at her front as she stood by " Fair Play Big brother, guess I'll go find some other doll, See you around dove" Cracker waved towards Lyra who flinched to his nickname, her eyes shifted up to try and meet his gaze but he remained silent and staring the way Cracker returned " Um T-thank-" he spoke " Let's get going, mama has been wanting to see you" his voice so cold and disclosed it made her judgment of choosing such a person as her ribbon catcher.

He proceeded forward which made her flinch a bit, her eyes shifting over to the other part of the woods that she hadn't reached " Do not bother, the end you wound reach is the edge of the rooftop only than would I have to stop you and restrain you by force" She looked back at Katakuri who was staring at her with those red eyes that didn't show much emotion interest " fine.." Lyra muttered sadly as she slowly staggered towards " You are injured?" Katakuri asked as he scanned her " What...no...my.. my feet just hurt I..well.." she sighed while lifting her skirting to show him her bare feet. His eyebrows raised in question as did read his eyes, not much on any other but it probably was a big disappointing frown under that scarf of his " You removed your shoes? I was curious how you could have run so fast in heels" Lyra snickered a bit covering her mouth quickly, he didn't seem to question her actions but he spoke " Are you able to make a trip back?" He asked a question that didn't sound like he wished to have to ask her eyes dropped low to the floor as she responded " No sir.." without a second her body was pulled forth, lifted off her fit " Ohhh!!" She gasped with a flustered blush on her face, she didn't even have to hold onto him he basically carried her in one simple arm her head tucked against his bicep and chest while he had carefully tucked his arm under her dress so her legs hung no so scrunched " Now can we proceed without difficulty?" He asked, sighing like Lyra nodded silently which he started strolling on, it felt like nothing as he walked.

As they were closing towards the main area of the party Katakuri stopped as he spoke " The ground will be much softer for you here to walk on" Lyra stuttered out " Oh uhh...yes that would be just fine, I guess" she felt a little disappointed in somewhat that he didn't wish to carry her all the way through but she wasn't going to say that to him, he carefully let her slip down his body which was much easier than it looked as she came back on the ground, which was softer on as he said, she took a few steps forward to get a look up at him " Shall we continue?" He narrowed his eyes with a silent intense look, she couldn't read him but she felt a little something off as if he could just read everything about her, Katakuri responded " I need to report to my mother, and find out what plans follow next" she cocked her head a bit confused " Plans?.." He stared at her with an unfazed gaze but responded to her " As of now princess of the mangrove island I am to be assigned as your husband until further notice!" His words were cold like when he spoke and his so gentlemanly charm she had thought she saw was squashed, he spoke like a stone soldier " my...assigned husband?" Her voice sounding a little hurt, Katakuri continued " Don't think of it as an actual marriage, you will live upon my island and be treated as the lady of my kingdom but this marriage will carry more than as a watch guard, in other words I can watch you more closely" Katakuri eyes twitched in sight to see the woman's tearful expression, Lyra sobbed softly between words " I..I'm nothing...but a...measly job...if this is my...path I shall walk it!" Her voice almost screamed as her eyes were clouded in tears as he watched the pathetic display " I will give you a moment..." Katakuri muttered as he walked off leaving Lyra to fall down to her knees ' Why...why are you crying Lyra?!...it shouldn't have hurt you! Why, why am I crying?' She thought as the tears kept rolling, streaming down her flushed red cheeks as her face was becoming hot.