It is my duty.

" Lyra, this is your chance as the princess of Mangrove Island to become useful for once"

The lingering last words of her fathers harsh words, but it would forever remain a reminder on her lingering still, her hand brushing over the side of her long dressing skirt, Lyra was placed outside the far outskirts of the towns limits with a simple hanging sign just over her neck with bold lettering as she's read it ever since she was given it, it read: a untouched saint for Big Mom: the words seemed to feel sickening when she read them over and over in her head, her head was also filmed over with a headdress that covered over her face as well but she was still able to see the scene before her under the thin cover, a cackling noise that sounded like laughter could be heard just ahead as it was drawing closer which only was making her heart race even faster inside her chest " I hope this becomes just a easier mission, I do not need waste my time time on having to chase a bunch of kids again" the voice sounding rough and annoyed like as another responded with the cackled laughter " Hahah, I just like to see them run when my little cracker soldiers get them in a good corner hahah" Lyra remained still in her place it felt as if her feet had buried themselves in the ground, her feet becoming a little sore from standing so long but she remained standing firm and tall, over the hill side she was able to see three sized bodies, the one in front was a tall and skinny male who walked with a candy cane in hand, the big muscled one with orange flame hair walked just behind with a annoyed look and right next was a scarred purple haired male with a big grin smile on his face as he walked.

' Are these...Big Mom pirates?' Lyra thought a bit worried as they closed in.

They were getting closer and the tall skinny male seemed to notice Lyra as she could see his gaze staring at her through the veil cover almost, she remained calm " What is this?" The tall skinny male asked as he stopped along with the other two behind him " Looks like a chick!" The purple haired one said with a sarcastic response " C-Cracker! Not today with your jokes, I know it's a woman but why is this woman just standing here?" The tall and skinny one shouted with annoyance for the jokes the purple haired one named Cracker was making about " ooh touchy! Hehe" the big muscled one just growled as he started stepping forward " Enough with this, what is the game!" His large hand went out forth towards her, Lyra shut her eyes tight as she was grabbed by the sign it was held by a simple rope which broke as he pulled her with such force,he dragged her a bit then sent her right onto her knees " Ow!" She whimpered, " What does it say?" The tall and skinny male asked towards the large muscled male who was silent as he was staring at the board sign " Is..is this for real?!" He stuttered, sounding a bit angered when he did " What is this?!!" His loud voice made her flinch, tightening her closed eyes " what does it say?" The tall skinny male asked again, taking the board from his big hands. He read over the message as well causing his face to become a bit flush. " Well, we'll this is certainly something..." his eyes going over towards the woman upon the ground crouching herself lower in a defense tactic " What the hell are you guys even talking about? And who's the chick?!" Cracker shouted a bit irritated that he wasn't understanding but the tall skinny male just shoved the board into his chest stumbling the male to grab it so it didn't fall " Wohoo! Well looky looky the kingdom decided to drop a virgin on our hands!!" He shouted out with excitement in his loud voice, Lyra was quickly pulled off from the ground and pulled closely into the hard muscles body " hehe, what a cutie she really is!" His gloved hand tilted back her head to show the reveal of her hidden face.

" P-please..." Lyra stuttered out in a soft whisper, but the close, unusual group of men heard her perfectly , she continued" P-please take me as your hostage! Leave the kingdom of Mangrove, I...I am just a saint and the future heart-!" She stopped as his fingers on her chin stretched and grabbed a hold of her cheeks " ah p-please!" Lyra cried out Cracker just chuckled as he held her chin tight in his grip " So the whole kingdom just dropped you off as damage control huh?" His words felt insulting but she tightened her lip and held strong trying to hold back the tears, the skinny tall male just gave an exhaled sigh pinching his brow " Mama we'll not be happy!" Lyra gasped her eyes looking over to the tall skinny male so colorfully dressed he was but he seemed the more sensible " My My kingdom knows what she wants! They just don't...don't have what they can give her...but as a gift.." the words were starting to sound a bit less hurtful as she said them out loud for herself in her own way, he turned back towards her as she continued " I am the kingdoms ONLY true heir, I am a gift for Big Mom for whatever she wishes!!" As she echoed the words from her lips she felt so exhausted, Cracker loosened his hold a bit intrigued and stunned about how she was coming about it all.
The bigger muscled male only frowned and crossed his arms with eyes glaring at her with a look of search of this was some sort of ploy but staring into soft silver blues filled with an exhausted, saddened look, his heart jumped a bit " dammit!.." he grumbled cursed like " Peros, you decide this crap!" He tossed towards the tall skinny male then turned off to cover the surroundings to check for any ambushers " My dear, do you understand what you are saying?" Perospero asked Lyra curious of her response " I do my lord" her voice so submissive and quick pulled at him a bit near someplace he hadn't ever felt before but he pushed the thought back and responded " Than we shall be returning to the ship...no need to dolly lag and have Mother waiting, the snail responders aren't reaching good enough" He started walking back passing Cracker who seemed a bit more happier about the outcome " Oh goody!!" As he pulls her in a side hug his hand remains around her waist " Keep off the 'Gift' cracker, mama likes her new gifts untouched!" Perospero's voice a little dark as he looked back at Cracker with a gleamed look that made her cheeks blush a little, she was certainly glad that he had told the crazed smiled male to back-off her.