Lets make pretty!.

Her body tossed and turned slowly coming to sense that she was upon a soft cushion surface her head smothered under a pile of pillows probably from her shuffling tossed body, her eyes opening up to the darkened room the curtains were drawn closed but the little light coming through made it easier for her to tell that she was in some bedroom ' How long have I been out anyway?' Lyra wandered slowly raising herself to a sit up position then a voice said " Oh goody you're awake!" Her eyes became wide as the lights turned on and sitting upon the corner of the room was a brunette haired woman hee light brown doe eyes sweetly staring at Lyra with a smile on her face " Ughh, I-I wh-who are you?" Lyra asked a bit stuttered after being caught off so startled like the Girl seemed to frown on hearing her stuttered words as she responded then " Sorry for the startle! But someone needed to watch you until you woke...a few of my siblings had been taking turns in watch but after you didn't wake from your fever, I was given the chore" the girls words of calling it a chore to have to watch her was a little hurtful but Lyra just plainly smiled solemnly and said " You said siblings? Does that by chance mean you are a Charlotte?" Lyra asked, which raised the girls' brow a bit but she gave a chuckle " Hehe ohhh! Why yes, I am Charlotte Pudding one of Charlotte Linlin's daughters" her head tilting as a bow as she softly smiled towards Lyra who squirmed in herself a bit tense like knowing who the girl was related to, Lyra shiverdly smiled " I didn't mean to cause such a issue.." Lyra apologized " Oh it's no big deal...mama hasn't really asked much about your whereabouts since you arrived 3 days ago.." her eyes got wide as she replied frantically, " 3 days? I've been asleep for 3 days!?" Pudding perked her lips as if she shouldn't have revealed such news " Oops, well it's alright! We'll have you dressed to see Mama...but you definitely need a bath!" Pinching her small nose with a look of scrunched disgust, but as Lyra sniffed her nightdress and the sweat of her skin she had been living in for the 3 days and she definitely could smell what the girl was speaking about " Oohh!! Yes-yes...I surely will have to take a bath, hehe!" Both giving a small laughter together.

Lyra drifted herself upon the hot warmth of the bubble bath which Pudding had created, not needing the 3 plus wash smells she drummed included the bath smelled of a fruity and sweet soup right about now, placed in with a draw of dried up flowers which she flicked with her fingers when one would come near her lips, Pudding wished she bathed as long as possible for the smell soaps to work into her skin which she didn't mind, Pudding was in works of finding something for her to wear while she soaked the young girl had said she had a few ideas of style she wanted to see her in, her Amber and white blended mix hair fell around her floating face as the soaps slowly were becoming sudsy and less bubbly around her body ' this is this is it...whoever Big Mom places me to do...or maybe just wishes for my upcoming death as deal payment until the islands doom?' Her thoughts became darker as she drowned herself in the water nearly but would pull herself back up giving a loud exhale gasp of air.

Somewhere in the main Throne Hall of Whole Cake Castle.

" Mamama! Delicious sweets Streusen cooked up for me!!" The large giant woman sang out booming as she dove into the pastry sweets that were covered in a honey custard with a sugar flour over the top, her large mouth watering as she dove into the pastries, just close by stool a tall, large muscular man dressed in leather clothing well at least a leather vest with a heavy scarf warped around half his face the only show are his dark red eyes and his messy red short cut hair, his gloved hands were crossed over his muscles chest as he stood in silent wait as the giant woman devoured half the pastry dessert in one gulp but she dropped half it off and filled whatever didn't fall from her hands, she gave a exhale sigh breath of joy than her eyes veered back down to the awaiting male " Ah! My second sweet commander Katakuri! I almost forgot you were standing there, Streusen created such a delightful dish for me today my mind almost went into a dessert pleasure!! Mama mama!" She boomed out loudly but he remained calm. " You called me Mama to talk about some business?" He asked as she grinned widely taking another grab hold of the sweets " Yes, an island I wish to have in my possession has pulled a fast one on me, one that I did not expect" He raised a brow " What sort of thing did they happen to do?" She dropped down the sweets into her large open mouth the drool from her lips rolling down her chin as she licked them so carelessly, grinning " Hehe...a Girl the islands princess actually, only heir...I haven't even met the girl and I get word she passed out in a fever HA!" Licking her fingers as she continued " That Mangrove Island is as good as gone if the girl isn't a good breeder!" Katakuri seemed a bit surprised about hearing about the island's princess being given out as a basic hostage so easily " What sort of mission do you need me to do for this Mama?" Katakuri asked as he was also wondering what his mother was getting at with him being here.

" Mamama, it's obvious Katakuri I need the Girl kept an eye on...and what's better than a good old fashioned wedding!"

His eyes got a bit wide for a bit but he remained as calm as usual " Marriage Mama?" He just inquired while she devoured another large amount of the honey covered pastry " Mmm!! Delicious as ever!! I will want another batch made for later" she called out loudly, ignoring him completely her sharp eyes going back down to him " I do have a few others in mind as well, that is unless you find the girl unneeded for watching!" He didn't say anything for a bit but spoke " However you wish to play it Mother!" She grinned widely at " Oohhh I do love a little cat and mouse game!" Munching heavily on her dessert " Bring the Girl!" Big mom ordered loudly.

Returning back to where Lyre was.

She was still sitting herself floating in the almost cold water when a knock came " Huh?!" Lyra sat up with her wet hair dripping down her wet backside " it's just me again, Mama wishes to see you now and I FOUND the perfect outfit!!" Pudding exclaimed almost in a sing voice as she was excited about her choice that she had come down with " a-alright, coming.." Lyra muttered out, carefully getting herself out from the tub holding her bare wet chest as her long wet hair fell below her and to the light pink floor. Beside her was a little table tray with a pillow level of towels sitting right on top, which she happily took wrapping the soft towel around her shivering body. The smell of them was almost the scent of sweets like chocolate, " Are you decent?" Pudding asked, almost a little annoyed but Lyra just called out " Yes!" Pudding walked herself inside carrying a light cream dress in over her arms she came smiling at Lyra who just had a wet saddened look like a dog " Ooh we're gonna have to get you ready quick, Mama hates when people aren't on time" even when talking about the Yonko woman made her skin crawl and body tense knowing she would be put on fate judgment before the woman " Let's get you ready!" The young woman squealed happily as if this was something normal.