Jungkook (Military)

Start from the beginning

After brushing your teeth and washing your face Jungkook took no time in pulling you by your waist and softly pressing his lips to yours, as you kissed him back. One of his hands cupped the back of your neck and pulled you closer to him, bodies fitting in all the right places as you put your arms around his neck. He backed onto the wall, the kiss becoming more fast paced as he let out a sigh.

He pulled away from the kiss and attached his forehead onto yours, eyes looking directly into yours as he softly ran a thumb over your bottom lip and smiled, whispering an 'I love you' before landing his lips onto yours once more.

~

You had taken a shower and was brushing your hair in front of the mirror as Jungkook stepped out of the bathroom, steam clouding outside as he walked out.

Five minutes later you made your way towards the kitchen and stopped in your tracks at what you saw. Jungkook stood there, shirtless and making breakfast.

You took a moment to gawk over how his muscles flexed with every movement he made as he made his way towards the stove and whisked the eggs. But snapped out of your daze as he grinned mischievously and looked over at you.

You decided to help him make the breakfast before you got anymore embarrassed as a chuckle left him.

After having breakfast ready he placed it onto the table with a loud 'Brekkie is ready' in english making you giggle as you devoured the eggs and croffles which somehow tasted even better when made in an cabin near the beach.

Jungkook had taken you on this trip along with him because he was leaving for the military this month. He wanted to spend a peaceful week with you before he left, without any disruptions or distractions. And that's what you had been doing. Today both of you had decided to go on the beach then on a little trip to a local market nearby and lastly Jungkook had said there will be a surprise for which you had to dress fancy. Needless to say, you were beyond excited.

You knew the enlistment would happen sooner or later, and you were upset too, but in todays modern era sending messages, calls and letters were allowed so even if with hardships, you two could make it.

After breakfast you got into your beach attire as Jungkook did too. He walked out and looked you up and down in your swimsuit, as you did the same at his shirtless figure.

He seemed to be in thought before he walked towards you and pulled you by the waist, making you look up at him. He moved a few strands of your hair away from your face, tucking them behind your ear gently, and mumbled with a smile.

"You look beautiful"
"You don't look bad yourself mister Jeon"

He chuckled, "I love when you call me that", before kissing you once more and then taking your hand and leading you out, picking up all the necessities and putting a cap on top of his head before walking out.

The two of you laid the blanket below the big parasol and sat down, humming in content. It was pretty early since you had woken up at 5 am, causing there to be a slight calming breeze that made your hair fly back a little. Jungkook had taken off his cap and leaned back, his silver chain glistening with the sunlight hitting it.

You were applying sunscreen to yourself but having a bit of a problem with it, causing Jungkook to look over at you and smirk. "Need help?", he murmured and made his way behind you, taking the tube of sunscreen from your hands and squeezing some onto his palm.