First day of School P.2

Edited on 16/1/2024

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Everyone else around seemed to slowly agree to it and I, even though not officially apart of the club, was dubbed the shy musical type.}

Continuing on

(N/N) - Nickname

(L/N) - Last name

(F/D) - Favorite dessert

(F/A) - Favorite animal

(F/C) - Favorite color

Your Pov.

I didn't mind being called shy. I was used to being called a lot worse before we moved to Australia. The thing that got me was that they already considered me as a part of the group.

I've been back in Japan for not even three days and I already have friends. I don't mind it, not at all. It's just it happened so soon and I don't want to leave my life in Australia behind. I don't want my friends to worry about me or think I forgot them. Or even worse, that I hate them.

The loud blonde walked over to me while the others were bickering over Ishoki's type. I don't know why out of everyone it was the loud blonde that came. Maybe he noticed my thoughtfulness.

"My names Tamaki Suoh. I'm the princely type and the president of the Ouran High School Host club." Tamaki said over dramatically. He even bowed. He put his hand out as if he was trying to hold my hand and kiss it like a prince would to a princess.

"Nice to meet you Tamaki-senpai. I'm (Y/N) (L/N) as you probably know." I said not sure what to do. I didn't stutter, but I was quiet. I was nervous and he was a new person. He was definitely a weird guy, but everyone here seemed a bit strange.

"What are you doing over here by yourself?"

"Just thinking. You all seem really nice and you treat me as if I've been here as long as any of you. It's nice, I'm just not used to it." He looked convinced, but to make sure I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Wait. You called me 'Senpai'!" Tamaki yelled enthusiastically.

I looked at him for a minute, questioningly, "Does no one else call you 'Senpai'? Or should I not use it at all?"

"No no. That's not it. Haruhi is the only one that calls me 'Senpai' but sh-he doesn't say my name and the twins just call me boss. Kyoya calls me 'Daddy'. Honey-senpai calls me Tama-chan. Mori-senpai doesn't really talk to me and when he does he doesn't use my name." He seemed genuinely upset; He even started crying in a corner.

"Kyoya-senpai," I said trying to gain said persons attention. 

He looked over and nodded at me to continue. "Tamaki-senpai said you call him 'daddy', why is that?"

Kyoya looked amused by the question, but quickly it turned to a lecture about how Tamaki sees the Host Club and it's members as a family. Where he is the father because he is the president and Kyoya is the mother because he basically runs the club and they both founded it together. Everyone else is the children because they had, well, joined the club.

When Kyoya was done, I was already in thought about why Tamaki would think of the club this way. Kyoya seemed slightly upset that my thoughts had already taken over, but he left it be as Ishoki probably told him how it can't be helped.