"I never wanted to, I have the one I wanted to date..." I stroke her back smiling back against her lips.

She blushed rendering my stomach to wring. I hid my face in the pillow and she massaged my nap, "Would you love me forever?"

I sensed her breath on my ear, "I would till I couldn't breathe" The answers were coming by itself I didn't have to even think about it.

"Would you love him/her?"

"Yes, it's ours, right?" I eventually look at her. "Would you let me be the other parent?"

"Why feel the need to ask, my love?" she tilted her head closer as if endeavouring to discover an answer in my eyes.

"I don't know... I thoug—" 

"No, I won't leave you ever for someone who left me when I needed him the most. I would never, Rosie" She shifted closer kissing the corner of my head. "You're the only one for me, baby. I swear... I wished I met you before" she grinned. "Maybe in school? We could be high school sweethearts" 

I chuckled, "High school sweetheart? I couldn't even look away from my textbook, it's impossible. Even if we met I'm sure I won't care except my grade..." 

"Now you do? Won't you love me if I wasn't your wife?" she questioned.

"I won't love anyone except my wife," I answered honestly.

My parents permanently have decided the best for me, and when they asked me to settle down I thought it was too early until I got to see Jennie. I agreed right away, my parents know me more than anyone and Jennie is like a soulmate.

"You always wanted to do the arranged marriage?" 

"I never thought anyone wanted to marry me, I was truly not cool with all the relationships and Lisa did suggest I can do the hookups but I just didn't feel right... then my parents tricked me into this arranged marriage and when I saw you." I stopped.

She curiously stared at me pressing our chest up, "You saw me then?" 

Our hearts hammered against each other, "I don't know I just liked you a lot, and when you glared at me on our engagement ceremony I was truly awestruck. I offered you water when you coughed and that was the first time I was truly gone when you said 'Don't try to be nice I can see right through you' I did laugh a lot as soon as I got home. 

I spent 2 months rewinding the same convo in my head, I attempted a thousand times to text I simply couldn't because I wanted to be with you from day one."

"I won't be pretty in upcoming months then would you still love me?" 

I shrugged, "You're my wife, Jennie. I would love you at every stage of our life, I would love you if you won't be pretty, I would love you when you won't love me, I would love you even if you don't want to be with me because I love you"

"I'm glad for the first time my parents did something incredible accidently" She closed her eyes kissing my throat.

"Are you saying I'm incredible?" I smirked.

"You're my incredible wife, baby..." She kissed my chin stroking my cheek with her fingers.

"Jennie..."

"Hmmm"

"Why did you awake me?"

"Because I wanted to hear your voice..." she drifted off to sleep, her hand entangled in my hair connecting our lips.

The position was kinda not suitable, if I was a guy I'm sure I would stay hard all night. I knew I shouldn't have been thinking this though now I'm awake all I wanna do is push my fingers in her while I eat her. The pregnancy made her horny and it made me hornier.