Vikk?

(Roxy's POV)

I woke up and I slowly got up and trying not to wake up Simon. Today was Vikks bday and I needed to go but him something really nice. I grabbed some leggings, Vikks shirt, Mitch's sweatshirt, and some boots. I also grabbed my purse, keys, hat, and leather gloves. I slowly walked out of the house and got into my car.

I drove to a nice shop with games in it. I didn't know why was it open in night but its Russia so yeah! I walked inside to see a lot of minecraft and FIFA studd so I knew he could like it. I grabbed him some awesome headphones, and a new mic since his is almost broken.

I also got him some awesome games like Halo, COD, and Assassins Creed. I paid for everything and left to get a box for all this. I got a cute Happy Birthday box which I could everything in it. I paid for that and sat in my car and put the present together. I signed it from me to him and I drove back home. I walked inside to see everyone awake and freaking out.

I walked to Vikk and hugged him. Everyone looked at me confused but when I let go I gave him my present.

"Happy bday Vikk." I said as everyone gasped and ran upstairs. I guess I'm the only one who remembered.

"I guess they forgot, but I'm happy you remembered." He said as he hugged me again and opened the present.

"I thought you like them." I said as his face lit up.

"Thank you so much!" He hugged me again and I took out my camera since Vikk started crying.

"Hello YouTube and today is Vikks bday and I guess I'm the only one to remember so this is the crying Vikk and yeah don't forget to say happy bday to him." I finished the video and I posted it without editing it.

"You the best. But this is so expensive." Vikk said as he pointed at the stuff. I forgot about the penguin hat I hid behind my back and I grabbed it and put it on him.

"It was not expensive for my friend." I said as he looked at his hat and smiled. He sighed and I took him to my car and I drove him somewhere for a surprise.

"Where are we going?" He asked as he looked worried.

"It's a surprise. We will hang out down there so you could have fun." I said. I was taking him to a place where there is all kind of games and I will tell him to get anything he wants.

"No no no no you are not spending more money for me." Vikk said as I rolled my eyes.

"I have over millions of dollars and it's your bday so you will get as many games as you wish." I said as he hugged me again and I felt my shirt get wet. Vikk saw crying because he was so happy. I parked and grabbed his hand and took him to the store. I never had seen him so happy. He was running around looking at the games.

I started to look at the Xbox 1 here and I thought to get one and I got games like minecraft, football, all of COD games, Halo, Assassins Creed, etc. I barely could hold my stuff so I got a basket to put the games in and I kept on looking at the games store. There was a ton of those tiny toys with cards for some game that I liked and I got about like over 60 of them and I got a ton of minecraft key chains maybe about 30. Also I got myself a new keyboard and a mouse. I also got a ton of iTunes cards so I could buy more music. I got a card for like about 500-1000 dollars.

I walked up to the cashier and I saw Vikk with a ton stuff like me. I laughed and gave all the things to the cashier. Vikk went to another cashier so we won't mix our things together.

"Ok that would be 4,593." The cashier said as I paid her and then I got my bags and walked over to pay for Vikks stuff and he had the same amount. He hugged me tightly and we walked out of the shop.