Gon pulled Killua into a deep kiss before mumbling; "Don't think I forgive you yet." Gon quickly turned off the shower before lifting Killua up, holding him by the thighs as he took them into their bedroom. Killua's fingers detangled from Gon's hair as he practically got thrown onto the bed, the tan male immediately hovering over him.

"Fuck, Killu.." Gon whispered as his hands roamed down Killua, caressing every inch of the pale body. He planted wet kisses all over the man, soon biting right at his neck. Killua let out a loud whine as he felt Gon's teeth piercing his skin, roughly marking him once again. Gon pulled back for a moment, letting out a content huff as he admired his work; his initials written largely in hickies on Killua's neck.

Gon then started running his tongue down Killua's body, earning multiple whimpers from the trembling male. It wasn't long before he had Killua arching his back all over again, his tongue forcing its way into the entrance of Killua's wet hole.

"Ohh~!" Killua exclaimed, his hips bucking up at the unexpected penetration. His hands found their way to Gon's head, roughly tugging at his hair as he felt Gon's tongue move and curve inside of him. The teasing was all too much for him to bear, his breathing starting to grow shaky as Gon got him all worked up.

"Fuck!" Killua yelped, collecting a fistful of Gon's hair and pulling at it. Two fingers joined alongside Gon's tongue, rubbing against his prostate while fingering him. Gon enjoyed every little part of this moment; the way Killua's muscles tensed up around his digits, the way he cried out every time his fingers had hit that sweet spot.

Damn, he's so fucking hot. Gon thought as he grinned, feeling Killua's back start to arch up higher than the last time. Gon continued his relentless teasing, gaining constant whines in response from the man beneath him.

"Fuck, Gon~~! I'm s- sorry for ignoring you, damn it!" Killua cried out, tired of the teasing as he grew desperate for Gon. The tan male slipped his tongue out, lifting his head up and leaning toward Killua.

"Are you really sorry, or do you just want me to fuck you?" He asked huskily, his eyes darkening as he stared down at Killua. His fingers continued their thrusting deeply inside of the albino, purposely brushing right against his prostate yet never enough to satisfy.

"Unghh~ G- Gon, fuck! I mean it~!" Killua moaned, still fisting at Gon's hair as he cried out more desperate sounds. Gon's fingers immediately slipped out of Killua's ass, his other hand suddenly wrapping around Killua's neck in a forceful hold. "Fuck, baby. You're lucky you're so damn sexy when desperate," Gon said as he brushed his tongue against Killua's lips. He lined himself up between Killua's legs, still firmly holding at Killua's neck.

Gon slowly pushed himself inside of Killua's stretched hole, biting his lip as he stared down at Killua. He was a total mess, a total hot fucking mess. And Gon wanted to make him become even more of a mess. He started to fuck Killua just as hard as he did just moments ago, if not harder. This instantly got loud moans out of Killua, making Gon grin as he continued bucking his hips.

Killua's ass would probably be a damn fine shade of blue from the force of their bodies slamming together, leaving currently red marks against the pale man's skin.

What amused Gon was how much Killua seemed to enjoy the rough treatment; he was certainly gaining more reactions from him than when they usually fucked.

Gon leaned over slightly, still crashing his hips into Killua. Their lips met, and unlike the wild, animalistic thrusting, the kiss was soft and sensual. Every sound Killua let out echoed down Gon's throat, making the tan male shudder with pleasure. It only took a few more rough thrusts before Killua had come all over again, his chest now covered in his cum.

"Nghh, fuck~!!" Gon let out a groan, feeling Killua's ass clench around him. He rammed against Killua's prostate over and over until he felt himself reaching his own climax, quickly pulling out and covering Killua's chest in more, thick cum.

Both of them panted heavily, Gon falling beside Killua and collapsing onto the bed. The albino turned his head slightly to face Gon, biting his lower lip before he spoke.

"Was that supposed to be a punishment?"

Gon raised a brow, eyeing the tired yet cocky grin on Killua's face.

"What, do you need me to fuck you again but harder?" He asked in reply, making the other male groan.

"Please don't," Killua panted out.

Gon chuckled as he gave Killua a smirk, knowing he proved his point. He let out a small sigh as he nuzzled his face into the crook of Killua's neck, taking in the warmth of his body.

Despite being covered in sweat and cum, neither of them had any energy whatsoever to get up and clean their mess, breathing heavily as they pressed together. In just a few minutes, Gon and Killua had passed out against each other, their intense lovemaking completely draining the living fuck out of them both.

Word Count~ 1,559

Remember to leave a vote if you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading ♡