Mario Kart

°♡Smut Chapter°♡
And just to clarify, no, this isn't about mario kart characters. 🧍‍♀️👍.

As Killua exits his last class of the day, he notices someone running up to him and pauses. Gon bends over, panting from the running. "Kil- Killua!" he says out of breath. Killua laughs. "Why did you run?" He asked. "Well, you're a hella fast walker. No way could I catch up to you. Plus, I wanted to ask you something!" Gon exclaimed. Killua raised a brow. "Wanna come over to my house? I just bought some new video games we could play!" he says with a smile. Killua's face heats up a bit. Me, at Gon's house? There isn't any way this is real.

"Uh, earth to Killua?" Gon says, confused. Killua looks back at Gon. "Uhm. Yeah, sure!" he replies confidently. Oh my god, there is no way you just said yes. Killua panics in his head as he manages to give a confident smile. "Erm.. Just let me stop by my place first to change," Killua added. Gon nods. "I'll come!" He said. No the fuck you won't. "Okay."

~Time Skip~

They arrived at the Zoldyck Estate, and Gon was honestly shocked at how strong Killua was. He held the heavy gates open for about a minute or two as Gon walked in. Gon noticed Killua seemed a bit nervous, walking slightly fast and fidgeting his keychain.

"Just-. Just definitely don't speak to anybody in the house," He mumbled softly. Gon nodded. Why would he not want me speaking to his family? He thought while catching up with the boy. They walk inside the house, and glares are coming from Kikyo and Silva, that is until Gon enters after Killua.

Both seem a bit stunned at first, the sight of Killua bringing someone into the estate. Gon gave an awkward smile and waved before running after Killua. "Is he..?" Kikyo whispered, still staring at the hall the two walked into. "I think so.." Silva replied.

The two walked into Killua's room, and Kil seemed to have calmed down a bit. "Sorry for the mess, I didn't have time to clean," Killua mumbled. Gon looked around to see absolutely no mess, but a very neat and organized room."Mess? Please- My room is an absolute disaster compared to this spotless room," Gon chuckled.

Killua turned over, extending his hand out and pointing to nothing but thin air. "There's dust everywhere?" Killua muttered. Gon just shrugged, knowing they could continue this for hours and get nowhere. "Erm.. If you think dust is a huge mess, maybe we shouldn't go to my house... I'll have to deep clean the place before it'll be clean enough," Gon said laughing embarrassedly. "So, no video games?" Kil asked.

Gon glanced around the room. "Well I could run to my house real quick and grab my console along with a few games, then we could play here!" Gon exclaimed. Killua paused, blinking a few times. My house? MY house?? Oh lord, my parents are gonna kill me. They already know about my major crush on Gon, he can't stay here! Killua thought. "Uh, yeah sure." damnit, fuck you stupid mouth!

Gon smiled. "Alright! I'll be bac-" "Maybe I should escort you through the door. My parents aren't exactly used to me bringing guests, you're the first one. They'd probably drown you with questions before you could even get out.." Killua interrupts with an awkward laugh. Or ask if you're the guy I have a crush on.

Killua escorts Gon out, opening the gate for him once again before entering the house. "Was he?" "Is that?" Both Kil's parents said in sync. Killua sighed. "Maybe.. But do not, and I mean do not try and embarrass me! And tell the others to leave us alone as well.." Killua muttered. "Why would you wanna be left alone with your crush?" Illumi asks out of nowhere. Killua jumps. "Gah!-" "Are you and Gon going to be doing something?" Illumi asks. Killua's face heats up. "Wha- No of course not!! And how the hell did you know his name?!" Killua questioned. Illumi chuckled. "I read your diary. Daily," He replied. Killua immediately stormed off to his room, embarrassed.
~Mini Skip~