Walmart

What is it with me and Walmart? I have no fucking clue. ENJOY!
☆Smut Chapter☆

Walmart. Yes that's right, walmart. Killua and Gon were currently at Walmart, a few minutes before it closed. Why? Because Killua was bored. And Gon's bright mind thought up an idea to pull a sort of overnight at a store type of challenge, no better place to do so than Walmart.

So as the store was closing, the two idiots hid under shelves, using dog beds to hide themselves. Killua was surprised that Gon had gotten away with hiding his huge sexy body. Once they knew the coast was clear, the boys came out of hiding and walked around the store. They were very aware there were security cameras, but Killua knew the security was always asleep and didn't have a care in the world as long as nothing was stolen. (total logic).

"What first?" Gon asked. Killua glanced around the dark building. "Honestly, no clue. Though this definitely reminds me of 3008," He stated. Gon stared confused. "3008? The roblox game?? Wow, you disappoint me, Gon.." Killua says with a fake frown. Gon chuckles. "Okay but seriously. We're playing 3008 the moment we visit your house." Kil stated.

~Mini Skip~

A bit of time had passed, and for a while the two were just walking around finding something to do.

"Gon."
"Hm?"
"The cart. You have to push me in it."

Gon laughs. "What are you, a princess?" he laughed even more. Killua rolled his eyes. "Why yes I am, now push me in the cart!" He exclaims with a laugh. "Alright, alright!" Gon replied. Killua grabbed a cart and started climbing in. They start dashing across the store, Killua enjoying the 'special' treatment. "O.m.g. I just had the most brilliant idea ever," Killua says, exaggerating.

Gon chuckles, stopping the cart. "And what might that be?" he asked. Killua jumps out of the basket. "Make-up aisle, we're giving each other makeovers. It's not stealing if we don't take the stuff outside the store," Killua says with a shrug. Gon shakes his head as he laughs. "Alright, but don't make me look gay." Killua flips his head back, looking at Gon as he keeps waking.

"Gon, you are gay." He stated before turning back around. "Whaat? I thought I was straight," he says sarcastically. Killua shakes his head. "Oh really? I knew you and Retz were dating!" Killua exclaimed. Gon gagged. "Okay you got me. I'm definitely not straight," he says with a laugh. Killua starts laughing as well.

The two finally enter the make-up aisle, and Killua instantly heads over to the eyeliner. "You better make me look hot. I'm trusting you with my gorgeous face, don't fuck it up," Killua says jokingly. Gon chuckled. "Alright," he says while following Killua. The two sit on the floor in the center of the aisle, and Killua does Gon's make-up first. They get close together, though Killua makes sure there's still a small space between them. He wasn't sure his gaydar could handle being too close to Gon. He's had a crush on this mother fucker for years, but with the idiot being very oblivious he never found out.

Killua does a sharp eye look, keeping it simple. Killua would've added a bit of blush, but Gon's face was red enough. Maybe a little more red than normal? He never really did makeup on anyone other than himself and Alluka. "Erm- the left wing is a bit crooked. Sorry 'bout that," Killua says while handing Gon a mini mirror. Gon glances at himself. "No worries, it looks great!" Gon exclaimed. Killua smiles, blushing a little.

"Alrighty, your turn for a makeover," Gon hums. Gon grabs a white eyeliner instead of using black, and grabs a bit of blush and lipgloss. Killua was absolutely stunning already, but if it's for a simple makeover, Gon would accept doing it.  He scooted closer to Killua, knees touching as he uncapped the eyeliner. Killua could feel his face go hot as Gon got closer. His warm breath was practically touching Killua. Calm your gay ass down. Killua thought to himself as he sat as still as possible.