School Confessions

ART MADE BY MY BESTIE♡♡
Guess what, it's not smut 🥳.
This chapter was originally going to be smut, but then I realized;
1.I've been writing too much 'crushing on each other then fucking randomly' type oneshots
And 2. All of these have been smut so far
So here you guys go, some fluff or whatever this would be labeled.🧍‍♀️

It was a somewhat breezy day at Hunter High, the group was hanging out at their usual spot. It was currently lunch, everyone walking about and doing their own things. "Gon did you check your math grade?" Leorio asked, getting a head shake. "Hell no, you?" He replied. "Yeah.. I have a D-. How fun," he says sarcastically. Kurapika and Killua laugh. "I thought you were smart," Killua says jokingly.

Gon randomly clears his throat. Kurapika sighs. "Oh dear god, not again," he mumbled. Gon gets down on one knee, pulling a ring pop out of his pocket. Leorio starts laughing as the scene plays out once again, just like everyday at lunch. "Killua, will you marry me?" He says with a deep voice, messing around. A few students stare while others walk away. Killua clears his throat as well, clapping his hands together. "Oh yes Gon!" Killua exclaimed in a slightly higher pitched voice. Gon unwraps the ring pop, kissing Killua's hand as he places the ring on his finger.

Killua blushes a bit, quickly playing it off. Gon stands up, wrapping his arm around Killua's shoulder. The two 'jokingly' flirt with each other nonstop. Kurapika groans. "Jesus, just date each other already!" he said while dramatically rubbing his face. The other two laugh, while Killua looks away flustered. He's had a crush on Gon for a while now, and with all this fake flirting and such it didn't make the situation better. The bell rings, and the group splits up. Killua and Gon had their last three periods together.

"Yo, I'ma head to the bathroom. You coming or?" Gon asked. Killua knew Gon took forever to use the restroom, but he didn't mind missing half a class.. "Yeah sure," He replied. The two walk over to the large fancy ass restroom. Killua waits outside the stall Gon enters, looking into the mirror to pass the time. Luckily there was three different bathrooms for all genders, and the one they entered was always empty. He plays with his hair, messing around with different styles out of bordom.

And ofcourse, Gon walks out of the stall at the weirdest one. Killua has his hair all scrambled, causing Gon to laugh as he walks over to the sink. "Someone's having fun," he said. Killua rolled his eyes playfully. Gon finished washing his hands, quickly drying them off on his shirt. "Y'know, you still look good even with that fucked up hair," Gon said. Killua feels his face burn up. "Uhm, th-thanks," he mumbled quietly in reply. Gon grinned, reaching out to Killua's hair. All he's doing is simply styling Killua's hair, and yet Kil's face turns a dark shade of red. The position they were in didn't help. Killua was up against the counter as Gon leaned over to fix his hair, his warm breath hovering over Killua.

Gon seemed to notice how flustered the boy was, and Killua saw a small line of blush hover over Gon's face. "Why are you so cute?" Gon whispers under his breath. He paused almost instantly. "Crap. I said that aloud, didn't I?" He mumbled. Killua nods, face burning up. "Well, it is true.." he whispers, continueing to do Killua's hair. Killua could feel his face burning up even more. "uhm, Gon?" Killua said quietly. "Hm?" Gon replied. Killua pauses for a moment, taking a breath. "Erm.. Do you like anyone?.." he finally asks, looking down at the floor embarrassed.

Gon grins, lifting Killua's chin. "Yeah, you." Gon says. He can see Killua's face turn entirely red, causing Gon to chuckle. "Wha-" "Killua. I like you," he repeats. Killua meets Gon's eyes. Killua cannot believe the words he just heard. Gon likes him. The bell rings loudly, and classes start. Killua looks back down at the floor. "I like you too," he mumbles quietly. Gon grins as he places one hand on Killua's hip, the other on his chin. Killua's caught eyeing Gon's lips, only making Gon's grin grow more. He pulls Killua closer, connecting their lips together. Gon smiles as the kiss breaks, and Killua looks away flustered.

"Gon, we should get to class-" Killua finally said after a few minutes of silence. Gon chuckles, nodding. "Alright. Oh but before we go, would you wanna be my boyfriend?" Gon says with a grin. Killua smiles, his face heating up a bit. "Yeah. Now let's goo!" He said with a laugh. Gon laughs as well, and the two rush to their class, seven minutes late-..

^The next day, morning break

Killua and Gon enter the school building yet again, instantly heading over to their group spot. Kurapika gasped as the two entered his sights, and Leorio raised a brow before looking at the two, then gasping himself. They were holding hands, walking all lovey-dovey not even an inch apart. Now Kurapika knew for a damn fucking fact, that this wasn't their flirting act. Killua would avoid touching Gon as much as possible, and Kurapika would almost burst out laughing at the flustered expressions he makes when Gon gets too close.

But this? Killua was smiling while looking at the floor, and Gon was staring at Killua with a smile. Soon Gon and Killua finally reach the group. Kurapika's jaw is practically on the ground. Gon raises a brow, but not even a second later he knows why they're acting all stunned. Gon smiles as Killua looks away from the three embarrassed.

"Are you two finally dating???" Kurapika asked. Gon nodded as Killua stayed quiet. "Yup!" Gon exclaimed. "And this isn't another one of your guy's daily flirting kinda thing?" Leorio asked. Killua looked up and gave Leorio a glare, making Gon laugh. The other two laugh as well. "You're sure staying quiet," Kurapika said while glancing at Killua. "Oh shut up! What am I supposed to do? Casually simp over my boyfriend aloud??" He says sarcastically. "That wouldn't be a bad idea," Gon replies with a smirk. Killua smiles, rolling his eyes. "How did you two finally manage spitting it out and getting together?" Leorio asked. "Well you two definitely know what privacy is," Gon says with a laugh.

1,085 words

This one is pretty short but hey, its finally not a smutshot so 🤷‍♀️.