GON!! WHY THE FUCK IS THIS TEST POSITIVE??!?!

Comedy x Fluff
This oneshot was suggested by tacosdatakky

I apologize if this isn't exactly how you wanted it! I'm not comfortable writing mpreg, so I didn't add that into this oneshot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was an early morning, Gon was passed out completely dead in the room. Meanwhile, Killua was in the bathroom finishing up a long hot shower. He had been in there for an hour.

Killua put on a robe after drying off, then sat on the bathroom counter getting ready to apply a face mask.

But just as he jumped on the counter, Killua noticed a box with a note on it. Killua took the box, realizing it was a pregnancy test.

I dare you to use this, I'll pay you $50 and give you three whole bags of choco robots. -Kurapika.

Killua blinked a few times, processing what he just read.

Mmmn... this offer seems too good to pass. Killua thought as he started opening the box.

He then took the weird stick out of the box, reading the instructions and soon taking the test.

As the results were loading, Killua took a picture of it and sent it to Kurapika, along with a text that read;

Killu- Where's my shit at? 😘
read.

Kurapika is typing...

While Killua waited a million years for Kurapika's response, he decided to continue with his usual routine and get face mask on.

Killua's phone went off a few minutes after.

Kura- ...Why does that test say positive, Killua?

Killua paused, setting his phone down and immediately grabbing the test.

"How the fuck-" he mumbled as he noticed the test was literally positive. Killua stared at it a few seconds longer.

"GON! WHY THE ABSOLUTE FUCK DOES THIS DAMN TEST SAY I'M PREGNANT??!!?!?" Killua shouted out toward the bedroom, waking his husband up almost immediately.

Killua walked over to Gon and threw the stick at him, making Gon even more confused than he already was.

Gon rubbed his eyes before picking up the pregnancy test, eyes widened when it read positive.

Silence filled the room for quite a long time.

"Okay, clearly this test is messed up. Where'd you get it?" Gon asked, still staring at the stick in disbelief.

"Kurapika," Killua muttered with a heavy sigh, face-palming himself and grabbing his phone from the bathroom.

Killu- you better bring my chocolates and money soon, you fucker.

Killua took the fake test and chucked it into the trash, throwing himself on the bed and groaning.

Gon chuckled softly, crawling over to Killua and laying next to him.