CHAPTER 10 - The phone call

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

⚠️TW: mention of PTSD ⚠️

Friday, March 15th, 2023

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Noura's POV:

I woke up and I felt like absolute shit, I slept really bad and I don't feel like leaving my bed today, well leaving the house today. I grabbed my phone to see how late it was, 9:47am. I saw a message from an unknown number in my notification center.

—————————————————

Unknown:
Hi Noura, Good morning! This is Scarlett, I thought I should leave you a message so you have my number too! I hope you have a great day today!🌸
S.

—————————————————

The sweetest message, and it made me feel worse. I didn't opened the message, I dropped my phone on the bed and turned around facing the wall. I just looked at the wall for an hour straight, thinking about everything. Then around 11am someone knocked on my door. "come in" I said and turned around facing the door. "Long night again?" Miss Blunt asked. "Well, kinda yeah" I said. We talked a bit about yesterday, I left the offer part of course. Miss Blunt left and I decided to go on a run, it made me clear my mind and I have my Airpods. I got ready, ate a banana and left the house. I still felt bad so I put my sad Taylor swift album on, My Tears Ricochet coming up.

"I didn't have it in myself to go with grace
And so the battle ship will sink beneath the waves
You had to kill me, but it killed you just the same
Cursing my name, wishing I stayed
You turned into your worst fears
And you're tossing out blame, drunk on this pain
Crossing out the good years
And you're cursing my name, wishing I stayed
Look at how my tears ricochet"

The lyrics always hits me, made me think about my past. I realized during my run that sad songs aren't going to help, so I put my Taylor Swift run playlist on. This time Out Of The Woods coming up.

"Remember when you hit the brakes too soon?
20 stitches in a hospital room
When you started crying, baby, I did too
But when the sun came up, I was looking at you
Remember when we couldn't take the heat
I walked out, I said, 'Im setting you free'
But the monsters turned out to be just trees
When the sun came up, you were looking at me"

It made me cheer up a little right after I heard the song. I love how Taylor always helps me during my moods. I love Taylor Swift. It's the same with Scarlett her movies, sometimes I listen to her songs with Pete Yorn. They are so good, Bad Dreams is my favorite!

After about an hour I arrived back at the house, I went to my room and decided to message Scarlett back. I added her to my contacts as Scarlett Johansson, which is actually really weird that I have her number.

—————————————————

Scarlett Johansson
Today

Scarlett Johansson:
Hi Noura, Good morning! This is Scarlett, I thought I should leave you a message so you have my number too! I hope you have a great day today!🌸
S.

Me:
Hi Scarlett, sorry for my late reply! I thought about the offer you gave me, and I think I have my answer.
N.