CHAPTER 2 - The stupid prank

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

⚠️TW: none :) ⚠️

Wednesday, March 6th, 2023

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Noura's POV:

-flashback-

After 1 hour walking around and laughing, we bought some Ice tea, and went sitting on a bench. "No one has bumped into me yet" I spoke up. "Yeah, good thing." Julie said. We talked a bit further until 2 men approached us. One had a phone in his hand, looked like he was filming. The other had a microphone in his hand. It looked like they were going to interview us or something, sounds fun...

-flashback over-

"Hey kids, Im Roberto, and today is your-" He pointed at me. "- Lucky day! What is your name?" He asked me. "Ehm Noura." I said unsure of what was going on. "Thats a pretty name, well Noura, I said earlier that it is your lucky day. Im here to make people on the street happy, making it happen that they can meet their favorite actor or actress!" He said happily, almost yelling. I knew it, this was my one opportunity in a life time!! My life is so boring, and it this is just Perfect! "Oh my god, really?!?!" I said happy, I looked at Julie and she looked not convinced. But hell I was convinced! "Really! So tell me Noura, who is your favorite actress?" "Taylor Swift" I said. Julie bursted out of laughter. "She is a singer!" Julie said still laughing. "Well yes, but the was in the movie Valentine's Day, Amsterdam and some more!" I said defending myself.

"Im so sorry, but Taylor Swift is not on my list Noura" He said while looking at a notebook. Okay so this must be real, if he has a list with actors that would do this. "Then I choose Scarlett Johansson!" I almost yelled. He looked at his notebook again. "Ahh Scarlett Johansson it is! Here is an envelope with more information, have a great day Noura!" He said, completely ignoring Julies existence, to be honest I forgot that Julie was here for a second too. "What are you waiting for! Open it!" Julie said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Jeez calm down JJ" I mumbled while I excitedly opened the envelope.

"YOU ARE PRANKED" ... My face dropped. I read it over and over again. God im so stupid that I fell for this shit. It stood on a paper in big red letters. "NoNa? What is it?" I gave the paper to her and stood up. I saw the that the man with the phone was still filming me, so I walked away as fast as I could. "Noura wait!" JJ said, dramatically running after me. "Im so sorry that this happend" "Yeah, they're still filming let's go" I said. The fact that it made me so happy, and that I fell for it is almost the worst. Of course I want to meet Scarlett Johansson, she is my favorite actress all times.

After like an hour we arrived at Julies house. "Hey Jules im going back to the house" I said, I always calls it The House because it is not home. "Okay, text me when you're there. Im so sorry about today." She said. "Can I?" She asked. "Sorry but I don't feel well right now" I almost whispered. "You don't have to explain, I love you and text me!" She said. "I love you too"I said and walked away, back to the house.

I arrived back at the house, and went upstairs immediately. Lying on my bed, scrolling on TikTok. After like 30 Minutes scrolling, a video of RobertoTV came up. And that was me, and Julie. What the fuck. I watched the video, like 10 times. It got viral, it was online for 1 hour and it already got 1M views. My life is fucking over. I opened the comment section, I wish I didn't, but I did. The comments were so bad, but I just couldn't stop reading them.