Africa and the big heist

Start from the beginning

"That same nightmare again, huh?"

"We were stuck here in Africa, and we were all super-old and wrinkly and...! Well, I aged well; but the rest of you looked terrible!"

"Relax, Alex. 'Cause I got a surprise for you!"

"Is it the Penguins?" seeks out with binoculars, "Have they come to take us home?"

"Nope. But it's the next best thing"

Alex sighs, draws a diagonal line with chalk on a board for eternal days living in Africa.

"Another day bites the dust..."

"Come on now!" grabs Alex, making him drop the chalk; Marty walks Alex up the hill while covering Alex's eyes.

"Watch it. Watch yourself. Small divots!"

Alex trips over the divot, "Oof!"

"Sorry, little incline there. Back, up this hill..."

Alex falls onto ground, "Ow!" hits his head off a branch.

"A low-hanging branch, then just over this bluff, and voilà!"

Marty lets go of Alex, causing him to tumble down the hill.

"Happy birthday, pal!" Alex gets up and gets amazed.

"Whoa..." sees a mud model of New York City, "Wow! New York City"

Melman and Gloria are shown next to the model; Melman is lying down with his neck straightened out like a bridge and Gloria is posing like the Statue of Liberty.

"Surprise!!"

"Gloria, you're the Statue of Liberty!"

Gloria shaking her belly, "Bring me your huddled masses, baby!"

"And Melman, you're the Brooklyn Bridge!"

"Actually, I'm the Tri-Borough Bridge"

"Wow. You guys made this?"

"Yep. From memory. From crazy, obsessive memory!"

Alex runs all over the model, laughing while looking at it.

"Hey! Fifth Avenue, with no traffic! There's Times Square with its modern-day corporate lack of character. Nine Duane Reades on the same street!" sees a model of the Central Park Zoo, "And the zoo. Wow, our home" sees mud models of himself and his friends, "Look! There's a little me! And little all of us-es!"

The mud models change to the actual zoo. Alex is in his habitat, people are chanting "Alex!"

"ROAR!!!"

Fireworks come out from the sides. Alex looks at his friends. Melman gives a thumbs up with an Alex foam finger. Gloria points at Alex with a foam finger, giving him a wink. And Marty, walking backwards on his treadmill, also is shown with a foam finger. Alex pulls out his paws showing two foam fingers on them. The zoosters are laughing and poking each other with their foam fingers.

Scene changes back to Africa. Alex is seen crying. His friends feel sorry for him. Alex blows his nose on his paws.

"You guys. You've both made and ruined my day"

Gloria sniffles and holds out a birthday cake, "Make a wish, sweetheart"

Alex thinks a wish, then blows out the candle. The lemurs, King Julien, Maurice, and Mort, pop out of the cake.

"Ta-Da! Your wish has come true!"

"Oh, yay! My tummy is speaking to me!" pink foam cake comes out of his mouth, much to everyone's disgust.

"Oh, gross!"

"Uh... I wouldn't eat that side of the cake if I were you"

Gloria throws away the cake, sending the lemurs off-screen.

"Whoa!"

"Alex, what was your wish?"

"I wish we could go home. I mean, don't get me wrong; I love this. But it's not the real thing"

"Well, that's because it's a mud model, Alex. It's not actually New York. I hope that was clear"

"What are we doing? Here we are relying on the penguins to come back for us. But... we should just go to Monte Carlo and get them!"

"How do a lion, a zebra, a giraffe, and a hippo walk into a casino in Monte Carlo?"

"I don't know. Ask the rabbi!"

"Hey, I'm serious!"

"Come on. We can do it! We can do anything! It's us!"

"We're us!"

"Yeah, that's right! We've gone halfway around the world. Compared with that, Monte Carlo's just a hop, skip, and a swim away!"

"Yeah!"

"Hee-hee!"

Alex puts his paw in center, "To home"

Marty puts his hoof on Alex's paw, "Home!"

Melman puts his hoof on Marty's hoof, "Home"

Gloria puts her hand on Melman's hoof, "Home"

King Julien puts his hand on Melman's hoof, "Cheeseburger!"

"Tell you what? Bet those penguins will be glad to see us"

"Yeah, they're probably bored out of their minds!"

Back at the Hotel in Italy, Mason is making a mess and crashes all the plates while Phil is doing a makeup for a disguise of the King of Versailles as a plan to enter the Casino and win more money to send Alex and his gang back to New York. And in the meantime at the bed, the penguins are having a pillow fight!

"You pillow fight like a bunch of little girls!"

Rico Grabs a pillow and attacks Skipper, "Yah!"

"Chimichanga! These pillows are filled with baby birds!!"

Meanwhile somewhere in Los Angeles, the bad guys were home not a crime nor heist was planned, wolf was watching tv, when he stumbled upon something that would change their lives.

"Tiffany fluffier here in Monte Carlo where the famous King of Versailles is about to make his final winnings"

This gives wolf a great idea, "hey guys who's up for a another job, a big one"

He turns around and when everyone looked at each other, they smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Ok, cause pack up guys, we're going to.....monte Carlo" he smiles and puts on a fake mustache.

(A request from coollion2873 )