26- she love her !

Start from the beginning

After 3 weeks of being torn between wanting to go talk to Mon or running away, I decided that my friends were right....I needed to talk to her.
I don't know how to tell you that and I don't know what you would say about me but .... but I felt like I missed her and I know I have no right to do so after EVERYTHING happened but after a struggle that lasted for weeks, I found myself standing in front of the door of her house like lost dog ...the last time i was here was 5 years ago, and here I am again.

I stood in front of the door for nearly 3 minutes trying to gather the courage to ring the doorbell... I was looking for reasons to convince me that what I was doing was right, but there was no logical reason....However, in the end, I found myself ringing the doorbell... After a few seconds, the door opened and yeah, it was her... I almost had a heart attack when I saw her. She was wearing a black hoodie and sweatpant but damn she was so beautiful and attractive with her short black hair. I don't know what my face looked like when I saw her, but what I do know is that I looked like an idiot.... As for Mon, She was surprised, or to be more precise, she was shocked to see me standing at the door, but immediately she changed. She closed her fists tightly and her look changed, making me realize that at that moment she felt nothing but hatred and anger, and I do not blame her for that.
she took deep breath and then crossed her arms on her chest and said:
"How can i help you?"

She made me feel like a stranger selling candy that she didn't like standing in front of her door, but again I don't blame her.

" mmm... I'm sorry if I bothered you... but I came to say hello and ....and say welcome back."
Mon raised her eyebrows and I could sense that she was trying to control her anger and not yell at me or kick me from front of her door.

"Thank you. anything else?!."
She said that, then leaned on the door next to her, as if she wanted to see what bullisht I was going to say next.

"umm ...How are you doing?"

" I'm fine. I'm in better than ever"
She said that coldly and a deep voice

"good to hear that"
I said that while trying to find another trivial question but suddenly I heard the sound of a car that pulled up behind me and out of it came the most annoying creature on the face of the Earth ....Selena

"oh my God, Sam, I didn't expect to see you here"
Selena said that with smirk then that annoying woman went straight to Mon and kissed her on the cheek with a plastic bag in her hand.

"I brought hot cookies that you like. I will put them inside so they don't get cold."
Selena said that she went inside and then came back quickly.

I was standing there watching what happened and trying Understanding the bullish I saw, but there was no explanation to calm the chaos inside my head at that moment,

"why are you here, Ms. Sam ?!"
Mon said and looked at me directly with a look that held no emotions, only anger and hatred

"maybe she is here to talk about work"
Selena said that as she stood behind Mon and looked at me with a look that told me that she knew very well why I was there

"work?!"
Mon said that with a raised eyebrow and looked at Selena.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you. During your days off to take care of your father, we made a deal with SC company."
Mon looked surprised and all she did was node her head.

"I'll go make tea for your father and hot chocolate for you handsome one...see you later sam"

Selena said and went away.

"Thank you, Ms. Selena"

Mon said and then looked back at me with a raised eyebrow.
"I don't think I can help with anything related to work, but I can put you in touch with Mr. Smith. I'm sure he will help you"