Let's start the chaos!

Start from the beginning

To make matters worse, each time I would play with Bakugo that idiot would make me the villain! ME! A kid who couldn't defend himself or knew what it was called when something like this was happening. If I knew back then that the kids grouping around me, beating me up and using their quirks was called bullying, I might have ran to my mom saying I got bullier but that was not the case.

I didn't know that at all. 

I was innocent and so I just always said we were playing a bit too hard.

At least time when we play hero vs villain, I can be a proper villain.

i can actually defend myself.

I can beat the shit up out of him.

I can show him how painful that is!

I mean who would actually think that the parents would only watch while their kid was doin g something like that.

What unbeliebale parents... mine was not better but she at least told me to get stronger and put me into self defense clubs after she found out about it...

Thanks mom for that!

I will make you proud since I will show them how dangerous a quirkless kid can be.

My mind is my biggest weapon after all.

Though it hurt. It hurt soo much. My skin was usually bruised and covered with cuts but that was not the worst thing. I still remember them calling me a monster whenever we played and it would hurt me more and more each time we were playing. There was even a time I begged that I could play the hero instead but they always just called me a monster, a freak and that a freak was not allowed to be a hero cause there were no freaks in the real hero team

Oh well guess what?!

I was stronger now!

I learned from a young age that the world was rotten and I wanted to change it.

After that we got older and with ages came the knowledge. I started to know that he was bullying me but as I was learning this, it was already too late. Back then, I started believing in what they told me and I started hating me and my life. Still I never gave up and started to become more and more obsessed with quirks. It was the only thing driving me forward. Thank god, I had an obsession. Who knows how I would be today if I didn't had anything to hold onto at all.

Whelp, what staretd when we werer young in a game continued as we went to the same school. He started to become more and more violent and then there was just a time I knew each morning that I would get bruised and burned. I still have some scars because of that and everyone else thinks it is because of my quirk. That is wrong. It is there thanks to my dear old friend Bakugo.

One day he went even so far and told me to fucking die. I mean he literally told me to go to the roof and take a swandive of the schools rooftop and beg and prey for a quirk in my next life! Oh i magine the next number one hero Bakugo telling a what? 13 or 14 year old me to go fucking die?

I will also make you pay for telling me to fucking die... I might even show that up your ass and show you how a swandive looks like.

Guess what?!

Note to myself to actually let him experience that without getting him out of the game...UH I need a rope!

I definitelly need a rope for this shit and also some other things.

I want him to survive that....

If I would have been a bit more emotionally fractured and instable, I would have done it but it made me angrier and angrier the more I was thinking about it to the point I wanted to slap the guy. I never did.... I never got the chance for that but soon... soon I will pay him back for everything... call this my little vandeta against him.