"I'll tell them, 2 days ago. Do you wanna meet them? How about we go for lunch at their place?" I caressed her back and like a miniature bean she enfolded her hands securely around me tiptoeing to tug her chin on my shoulder, it was cute.

"Do they hate me?" she questioned looking up.

"No, they love you and said you're so an incredible person." I guaranteed her.

"Can we meet Lewis?" she stated and her pouty lips, are tantalising.

"Of course, Jennie. Let's go" I hold her hand as we stroll home hand in hand.

The butterflies in my stomach are getting used to this though my heart still beats crazily, and I don't feel much ache in my chest because I get too used to it. She slept the whole way to Lisa's house whom I messaged about me inviting myself to her house with my wife for lunch.

"What If they hate me?" Jennie stopped on the front porch pivoting to me.

I sighed, "They don't. I swear" 

I rang the bell and Lisa opened the door Lewis in her hand wiggling. The sparks in Jennie's eyes were perceptible and her smile widened looking at Lewis.

"Hey, Jennie" she waved from Lewis's hand who had his fist up confusingly darting at her.

"Hey, Lisa... and Lewis" she waved back like a sweet little girl.

"Come in, inside..." Lisa opened the door wider as we followed her inside and Jennie had her eyes stuck on Lewis.

"Hey! Jennie!" Jisoo encased her in a hug taking her somewhere more in.

Lisa diverted to me raising her brows playfully, "Whipped in 3 weeks of marriage I see" 

I rolled my eyes, "You were whipped too in one day, forget high school already?" I forced a smile. "Hey Lewis..." I offered him my hand and he held my pinkie finger.

His little hand covering my pinkie finger was heart-touching, "He's cutest..." I kissed his hand though his hold was sealed causing the surface of my finger to turn red.

"Would you still say the same after 8 months?" she sneered.

I truly didn't feel shy though I didn't know what to feel I promised Jennie I would stay by her side and We got closer in 2 weeks. I love her, and we both love each other though I still don't know the feeling of having a baby. All I understand is Jennie's love for me.

"I don't know Liz, I'm happy truly I'm but I can't feel the happiness of being a parent. Is it cause I'm not the parent of the child?" I questioned her.

"Don't say that, Chae" She took my hand dragging me to the corner of the hall.

"I have been thinking a lot about the baby, I do everything to take care of Jennie, whereas I don't know how to take the news of her baby. There is still fear in my heart that she would leave me someday with her child or maybe she was feeling the affection towards me because of her mood swings?" 

I skim at her helplessly as Lewis takes my hand in his mouth, I didn't realize it. I take back my hand though he held it playing with my fingers and his face truly melts my heart.

"Mood swings can be bad and Jennie needs to feel comfortable which you're doing it very well and, didn't you say before, that love can happen after marriage so this is it. Her mood swings simply amplified her sentiments for you, because she already falling for you" She offered me to take Lewis as I held him in my arms.

"I don't get it Lisa, I'm sacred. I might have told her I will take the responsibilities with her and I'm sure I will take care of it but would I ever feel the happiness of being a parent? Because I'm not..."