PART 5

Ishwari sat there thinking of Krishna's words.

"What are you doing here jiji" said Subhadra

I:- nothing.....i was getting bored so I came here. Subhadra can you show me the palace

N(nakul):- yes off course but not Subhadra as she been called by bhrata bheem, if you don't mind I can show you the palace.

I:- yes off course no problem at all, so let's go

N:- tell me one thing how do you know sword fighting

I:- I like sword fighting so I have learned it.

N:- see this is jeysth bhrata's chamber but he won't be inside, this one is bhrata bheem he is also not there, this one is of bhrata Arjun he might be inside come lets go in.

But he thought to surprise him so he told her his plan.

They both slowly went inside.

As per the plan she closed his eyes as he was facing the other side, so he touched her hands he thought it would be dushala as she used to do like this to him, so he did the same he just pulled her from behind and hugged her saying "I caught you dushala".

To his surprise it turned out to be Ishwari before he could say anything she just ran away from their.

A:- what was this nakul I know it was your idea right. Don't know how much angry she will be right now I will and apologies to her.

N:- sorry bhrata it was my idea, but I didn't know this all will happen, don't go now we will go for lunch that time check her mood and then apologies to her

But Arjun did not courage to go in front of her what would be she thinking this was only his thinking all time but he had some work so he didn't attend the lunch with everyone he went to nakul too know was she angry with him.

A:- Nakul did she come for lunch was she angry with me?

N:- bhrata she came but her expressions didn't show she was angry.

A:- ok I will meet her and apologies to her.

Meanwhile

Ishwari was in garden she was also thinking about it.

Krishna:- I am seeing you since long time, what happened tell me maybe I can help you.

She told him everything that happened

K:- what is your thought on this.

I:- see I am not angry on him, because he didn't did it intentionally and he is a good human which I have observed

K:- see I cannot judge your observation because you have lived in a city for three years so your observation is not wrong.

To these words of Krishna she laughed.

K:- what happened?? Why are you laughing??

I:- you spoke so seriously like a protective brother, If my father would be here he would also had said there words

K:- so it said rightly elder brother is like a father, so why were you thinking so much on one point?

I:-see whatever I said it was my point of view then what would he be thinking about it??What is his point of view??

K:- all I can say is he will surely come to you sort it out

I:- yes brother

K:- tell him the story of battle if pratap gadh by your point of view you know what do I mean

I:- yes brother off course but how can tell him the things going to happen in future?

K:-no don't take any of the people's name just tell him the incident and leave you will not say anything no moral no nothing ok.