🌗1k Special!🌓

Start from the beginning

"What?"

Kyrgios sighed. Grabbing Ruggie by the scruff of his shirt, he picked the first year off the ground and handed him over to Leona.

"Considering the fact that he was leaving Azul's room, I'll let it slide." Kyrgios hummed, "But don't let me catch any of your dorm mates snooping around Octavinelle's dorms at 3 in the morning, Kingscholar."

Leona sat up.

"Sure, and take away those annoying fairies you planted in my room, Yukimiya." Leona huffed.

Kyrgios sighed and snapped his fingers.

The hazy room instantly became brighter.

"I'll be taking my leave now, Kingscholar."

Kyrgios sighed.

Ever since Leona had found out about him being the guardian whose going to destroy the world and all, Kyrgios had planted spies in Savannaclaw to keep and eye on him. However, his spies were recently found out, as such, Leona's room had gotten miraculously dusty.

Ruggie had complained about it multiple times, and Leona only told him to go to Octavinelle to find a grass fairy.

Thus, Ruggie was walking around Octavinelle asking about this grass fairy.

And by chance, he got caught by Jade, which caused Ruggie to end up in Azul's room.

He even had to make a deal (very much willingly) and managed to get a job at Mostro Lounge. However, he had to pay a entering fee, so they took his uniform.

Ruggie sighed as he deflated like a balloon. The Octavinelle house warden had caught him and dragged him back to Savannaclaw.

Unbeknownst to him, he was the grass fairy!

As gentle as the dorm leader looked, Ruggie could smell a strong scent of blood and death on the male. The poor Hyena barely spoke the whole journey back to his down while the house warden carried him like a sack of potatoes.

It was honestly quite comfortable, but he found the house warden scary.

Definitely not someone he'd want to encounter.

◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

When Riddle became a prefect:

Kyrgios had heard that a first year had recently taken up the role as Heartslabyul House warden. Though he didn't know the previous house warden, Lucius Ambrose, well enough to care, he was still curious to why he handed it down to a first year.

Besides, Lucius was a distant relative of his general, Orrelle Ambrose.

Perhaps, he should pay Trey a visit.

As soon as Kyrgios set foot in Heartslabyul, a loud scream resonated in the dimension.

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

Kyrgios paused. Was this a good time to visit?

However, curiosity got the better of him and Kyrgios decided to take a peek.