🌘ELEVEN🌒

₲₳₮Ɇ₩₳Ɏ ₮Ø ɆⱠɎ₴ŁɄ₥

₲₳₮Ɇ₩₳Ɏ ₮Ø ɆⱠɎ₴ŁɄ₥

G͙a͙t͙e͙w͙a͙y͙ t͙o͙ E͙l͙y͙s͙i͙u͙m͙

CHAPTER 11

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬

𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙!

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬

Wisps of wind blew, lifting evergreen leaves into the September air. Kyrgios inhaled the cold Autumn air. A scent of oak leaves and wood filled his nostrils. He sat on a branch of the tree, watching the blonde beside him, sharpening his daggers.

The morning sun bathed his whole being in orange sunlight. Soft golden locks danced in the soft breeze, onyx eyes trained and focused on the prized possession in his hands.

As lovely as they boy was, Kyrgios knew that the person before him was a heartless murderer. Cindre Heint was a force to be reckoned with. Don't mistake him for a cute innocent boy just by looking at that gentle smile of his.

Cindre...

Kyrgios has known Cindre for quite a while, taking him in a few centuries ago.

Back then, Cindre was still a poor traumatised little child. Now, he has grown into a good man under the guidance of General Orrelle.

The blonde looked up from his dagger and shot Kyrgios a grin.

"Prince, you've been staring for quite a while." He pointed out.

Kyrgios bore his eyes into the blonde. "I have nothing else to look at, so I decided to observe you while you sharpen your dagger." He bluntly replied, now staring at the dagger in Cindre's hands.

A simplistic dagger with a carved Hyacinth on it's scabbard.

A dagger Kyrgios had bestowed upon Cindre when the blonde had successfully massacred half the human population five centuries ago.

Back then, Kyrgios felt bad for sending Cindre into ear and having the poor boy kill other people. He had burdened the boy with his responsibilities. As such, Kyrgios had carved Hyacinths into the scabbard of his dagger and gave it to Cindre as an apology gift.

Cindre notices Kyrgios's lack of response and his smile faltered. "Is something wrong?" He asked softly. Kyrgios immediately pulled out of his thoughts and looked at the boy beside him.