🌘SEVEN 🌒

₲₳₮Ɇ₩₳Ɏ ₮Ø ɆⱠɎ₴łɄ₥

₲₳₮Ɇ₩₳Ɏ ₮Ø ɆⱠɎ₴łɄ₥

C͙͙H͙͙A͙͙P͙͙T͙͙E͙͙R͙͙ ͙*7*

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩

t͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽b͓̽e͓̽s͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽w͓̽a͓̽y͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽p͓̽r͓̽e͓̽d͓̽i͓̽c͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽r͓̽ ͓̽f͓̽u͓̽t͓̽u͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽c͓̽r͓̽e͓̽a͓̽t͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩

It's been another few months ever since Akimitsu came back for his second year at Night Raven College. He had just finished his midterms. Once again, he and Malleus tied for first place. Here in Night Raven, exams were Octavinelle and Scarabia's battlefield. However, ever since he and Malleus entered the picture, their tied placement has been unmovable for three consecutive exams.

"It appears that you have tied with Malleus-sama once again," Lilia hummed. "Indeed, even if we include class performances and assignments, you would still be at a tie." Trey added. Akimitsu deadpanned, "Of course, he's my tablemate, we're always a group when it comes to groupwork together with Clionte." Trey hummed, "Clionte's the pomefiore boy, the blondie right?" Trey confirmed. "Yes, the green eyed one."Akimitsu nodded. Trey looked up tp see Clionte up in 11th place. "Your friend made it into the top 20." Akimitsu looked up. "I know. He's a smart boy....he scored the highest in environmental studies..." Akimitsu hummed. Trey nodded, "You seem to be surrounded by amazing people..." Trey hummed. Akimitsu nodded, "And you're part of them too. I can't imagine scoring a perfect score in home economics." Akimitsu nodded, "That's why your cooking and baked goods are second to none." Trey hummed as he smiled. "Well, since you complimented my cooking so much, would you like to come over for some tea?" Trey offered. Akimitsu stared at Trey. "Can I bring Malleus along? He has been looking forward to tasting your baked goods. Lilia praised of them highly." Akimitsu questioned.

Trey looked surprise as he turned to Lilia, "R-really?" Lilia laughed, "Fufufu~ they were extremely tasty~ young master was very enticed to try them~" He covered his mouth, "You should have seen his expression when I ate them all..." Lilia snickered.

Trey bashfully looked away before stuttering out a shaky 'yes'.

Akimitsu left Lilia to escort Trey back as he himself headed to Diasomnia. After all, he owed Malleus a date after excluding him from the previous sleepover.

Akimitsu stepped through the mirror and into the castle, where Malleus was sitting on the throne of Diasomnia in the common room. And there he was, in all his glory, Malleus fucking Draconia. Akimitsu stared at Malleus for a hot minute before walking towards Malleus. Dude is a work of art.