🍀₴Ɇ₵Ø₦Đ ɎɆ₳Ɽ🍀

Dear dairy,   It's been a year ever since I joined Night Raven College

Dear dairy,
It's been a year ever since I joined Night Raven College. I must admit, classes are extremely entertaining and fun. However, some of the content covered is quite inaccurate, I must say. But fear not, I shall return back home and relearn everything to keep my mind sharp.

        It has been an okay year. Everything is peaceful, humans are just as annoying as ever. Idia is.... tolerable.  I think that he can be very cute at times. Leona found out about my identity but luckily, he hasn't told anyone yet.

       My dorm mates are friendly and they encourage me to bond with them. Kai-senpai is my dorm head. He's a very chill person to be with. Oka-senpai would always nag about how he is always so forgetful. I respect Oka-senpai, but his nagging about my indolent behaviour gets annoying at times.

I really like hanging out with Loreas and Idia. they are fun and always think of entertaining things to do. Loreas' magical skills have improved and I have developed an interest in Idia's hair. I am questioning if he would go bald if I put out his flames, which is his hair. The Shoruds have always been a goofy bunch ever since I met them.

I want to try and stay positive next year. I accumulated a few more splotches of blot this year. The blot has become permanent. My crystal is becoming murkier. I fear that four more bots and I might just overblot. This world cannot have its guardian overblot. I think it may just collapse. It will cause a distortion between space and time, also,the creator will be heartbroken.

I will try to put in more effort next year.

                                                                          -Kyrgios

___________________________________________

Dear Dairy,

I have a lot on my mind recently. I have once again sanpped ina meeting with the humans. I really don't understand why the Prime Minister would bring in a bunch of criminals into such a sacred land. It appears that one of the criminals have decided to be an ass and kill my mother. The prime minister said that it was to seek our request to banish them to the underworld. However, I fear that the prime minister of the Shaftlands would do no such thing and that there has to be someone pulling the strings behind the scenes.

My attendants are currently investigating the matter. They told me that the Shaftlands had no clue of what was planned, and that everything was plotted by a higher party-- which are either the Kirby clan or the current Supreme Ruler, the current head of the sprite family, my grandfather.

I truly hope that this war wasn't the humans' act of provokation. At least that, would give me a glimmer of hope, that humans no longer direct their hostility at us.

Though I am 1598 years old, I still do not understand the complex mind of humans. Even when I was a human, I couldn't understand their actions, I died when I was 17after all. Sure, I have matured compared to then, but some things still confuse me. I do not understand all this peace making, but I, as a living being, do hope that all this beef with humans would soon end. Though my people may think otherwise and it would take time for them to accept. I, as a ruler, would find it nearly impossible to get along with your arch nemesis as well as murderer.

I do not know if I hate humans, or dimply dislike them, but I do hope for peace to exist. That is the only way I can atone for my mistakes, as well as take a break from all the fighting.

-Kyrgios