🌘TEN🌒

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬

Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬

𝘈kimitsu was positively annoyed.

He deadpanned as his lively senior clung onto him. Kai happily squeezed his junior, praising him like a proud parent.

"Ah, my cute prodigy has grown up!" Kai sniffed, "Months ago, you were still a cold boomer with no friends, but look at you now!" He wiped his non existent tears proudly.

Akimitsu ignored how his senior had just insulted him by calling him a friendless boomer and patted Kai's shoulder. Since his seniors just returned, He shall give them a free pass for the day.

Loreas smiled and side eyed the brunette beside him. Leander looked extremely pale. Knowing how his seniors had accidentally traumatised him, Loreas snickered.

Hurrah for free entertainment! Loreas cheered as he smiled.

Noé sighed as he pries Kai off his junior.

"They haven't taken their exams." Noe told the merman. "We best not hold them back, they're going to be late."

Upon hearing his words, Kai pouted. "But we still have half an hour!!!" He whined after pulling out the phone to check the time.

Akimitsu caught wind of what Noé was implying and intervened. "But out next exam is the practical exam for potions. We need to head down to the dungeons to prepare for the exam." Akimitsu explained.

...

Kai sighed and deflated like a ballon. Noe sighed as he grabbed Kai's arm. "Come on, let's go meet up with the others. I heard that Kion just got back."

Akimitsu paused before nodding. He looked at Loreas.

"Loreas," He called out.

Loreas paid him no mind and stared at Leander.

He smirked.

"Kai-Senpai!" He shouted, "Leander-san will be free for the rest of the morning!" He jabbed the stiff brunette.

Leander got paler and glared at Loreas.

"What the fuck." He angrily mouthed before he was grabbed by Kai.

"Come! I've missed you, you little trout!" Kai laughed, putting Leander in a chokehold as he ran off with an exasperated Noe.