---

An hour later and we have drank our drinks, paid the bill and are onto Ophelia's. Everyone is walking ahead but I drop behind to talk to Britt. "Earlier, before we went into the bar. Your face dropped, you looked as white as a ghost. What was that about?" I ask, she links her arm in mine as we follow the others down the street. "That bar is where Nick asked me to be his girlfriend. Silly I know, I shouldn't be so sentimental." she says dismissing her own feelings. "It's not silly at all, I'll kill Kurt!" I try and pull out of Brittany's hold but she pulls me back. "Kurt wasn't to know, honestly it's okay." I take Britt's word for it.

"I have a reservation for seven people, under the name Lopez." I say to the very cute front of house girl. "No, she's too young" Rachel whispers in my ear as she notices me drinking up the cute red head. "Rooftop bar Miss Lopez?" the girl confirms. "Yeah, but please...call me Santana." I flirt, earning a jab in the ribs from Rachel. The young girl blushes as she leads us to the roof top bar. "Damn, look at that view!" Mercedes says, looking out at the NYC skyline.

We are seated at our table and we order our first round of drinks

We are seated at our table and we order our first round of drinks. "So Santana, are you on the prowl tonight?" Kurt asks me, as I scope out the talent pool. "Maybe" I shrug. "I thought you were sleeping with your assistant?" Blaine asks me, confused that committed relationships are not for everyone. "Yeah I am, but that's all it is. Sex. Plus...I am sort of dating someone I guess." I shrug. "Wait, you...dating?! Did hell freeze over!?" Mercedes jokes with wide eyes. "Sort of I said, it's only been a couple of dates!Nothing exclusive, I can still hook up with girls and so can she." Our shots have arrived at the table before I can chide her, we decided to start off with tequila. "Wait, we have one too many." Britt says as she hands everyone theirs. "I got you two, time to get you white girl wasted Pierce!" I say wriggling my eyebrows at her.

---

(Brittany's POV)

In a very short amount of time, Santana and the gang have managed to get me very very drunk. Tequila shot after tequila shot, followed by Sambuca and cocktails. I am having the best night though, just the distraction I need. "I NEED TO DAAAANCE!" Mercedes sings. "Nightclub?" Rachel slurs, necking the last of her cocktail. "YES!" I chant. "Where's Santana?" We all turn around and see her necking on with the red head from earlier. "She has no shame, didn't she say she was dating someone?!" Quinn says laughing. "Come on, let's go." Kurt rallies everyone up and we head for the exit. "SANTANA, CLUB, NOW!" Santana's ears prick up and she pulls away from her make out session with the young girl. She walks away, the girl looks dazzled, like she doesn't know what to do with herself, like she can't believe her luck.

"You always have that affect on girls?" I say to Santana as her arm links in mine once more. "What can I say? she arrogantly shrugs but I laugh it off, it's just Santana. We all decide to jump into a couple of taxi's to make the journey to Paradise Lounge nightclub. I share a taxi with Santana and Mercedes and we decide to have our own mini photoshoot in the back of the cab, much to the drivers disapproval I am sure. "San you are looking MIGHTY fire tonight!" Mercedes sings as she gives Santana's boobs a grope. "Thank you Wheezy, I do try and stay on point." I love Santana's self confidence, it is something I have always admired about her and in a way envied. She has just a natural beauty, flawless skin, a show stopping smile and a laugh that you could listen to all day long. You might even go as far to say as I have a little girl crush on my best friend.