"You make me do things I've never done, but it's like I've always waited to that to be you. You make me do insane things." I said, looking at him back. He was looking at me, like I was just his.

I couldn't stop, I looked at how he sat, and with his legs spread, I smirked. I sat on him, moving my body back and forth against him. He let out some quite suspicious sounds.

"Fvck, like you think I'll let you ride me like that. I'll make you a show, Bae." He pushed me to the door, didn't even let me breathe, smashed his lips against mine. His tongue feeling all in mine. He grabbed my hands to put them above me with one hand while the other went under my shirt.

My body felt so many things that I let out uncontrollable moans in between the kisses. He stopped and looked a bit satisfied.

"Let's leave to my dorm. We'll finish up there." Seonghwa said, I just let him guide me. We left the restaurant trying to avoid everyone.

(Wooyoung, who was still at the table, saw Yeosang being dragged by the Seonghwa outside. "They're gonna fvck," commented San. "Yeah, right?" Woo agreed. "Don't worry, Seonghwa isn't a playboy. He hasn't been in a relationship in his life, but those two seemed extra attracted to each other.)

About a few minutes later, we  arrived at Seonghwas dorm, his room was quite organized, had a shelf with Star Wars leggos, animal crossing figures, and a plain bed. Cute, I thought.

Couldn't think long, right after Seonghwa came in, the tension came back. And let's say that many things happen that night, many first things in life.

I woke up with some low body pain, making it hard to stand up. I looked around and saw that no one was in the room except me.
A knock was heard, and an unfamiliar face appeared.

"Hwa, we have an interview with - who are you?" The guy said. I remembered him, from the band, his name was Hongjoong?

"I- um." I was out of words. Hongjoong figured out what it was and looked towards the bathroom door, where a semi naked Seonghwa appeared in shock when seeing the leader there.

"You gotta explain everything later, Hwa. And you better cover up all those hickey 's. It looks like Hwa was really hungry. Ew, please, I'll cancel the interview, I'll say you're sick." Hongjoong said, leaving the room.

"How are you feeling, Sangie?" Seonghwa approached me.

"Um, to be honest. My but hurts. Fvck, but this isn't like a one night stand, right?" I went directly to honesty. Hwa sat next to me and sighed.

"I know this started in the most unhealthy way possible. But I promise you, you're the first person that has ever attracted me, and I'll take it easy from now on. If you let me a chance, I want to court you." He said with a real honest look.

"I also want to try it, though we started really hard. You owe me a private lap dance, remember? I'm down to do whatever with you." I say, leaning towards him, touching his bare chest with my hand.

"Let's leave that for another day, baby."

It took some time to meet again since Seonghwa and his group had a booked schedule. Apart from that day, when I came back to the apartment, Yunho and Wooyoung looked me from head to toe and knew what had happened somehow.
"You two left to fvck and didn't even pay." it was embarrassing, but I told them the truth.

Maybe a few weeks passed, and Seonghwa and I had been talking and agreed that if the time came, we would openly say that we were together. And fans didn't bother much since boys' love was common to see.

Yunho sometimes kept meeting Mingi. They had a wholesome friendship that no one could take from them.

Seonghwas group was having another concert in the city and this time all three of us were going. We put on some real hot outfits and got seats on the barricade. In front of the big stage.

It was an amazing night with music, dancing, screaming, and fanboying. Wooyoung was having the time of his life, even though he had met San before he went crazy when San approached him, to take his phone and took a photo of both of them.

We all sang together their hit, "the leaders." It was amazing. They all did a great job. But it didn't finish there.

"Tonight, I have a special announcement to make." Seonghwa said through his mic, everyone screamed.

"I've talked this a lot with the group. Since this may or may not influence our career. It depends if you guys will support us on this." He said, people mumbled what could it be.

"I'm in a relationship."And this little someone is tonight here with us. I won't tell who it is, but I hope all of you accept that me, San, Mingi, or anyone are just human beings, and that we are allowed to love and to be loved. Don't let our relationship ruin our career." Many screams were hears along with some boos.

But people were understanding. Some said,'It's true! They're people just like us' or 'If Seonghwa is happy with someone, then I'm happy too'.

I was proudly watching Hwa. He was holding his hands with the group members. All bowed to finish up the night.

We let everyone leave first, to the walk to the backstage. The first thing I feel is Seonghwas lips on mine. "You were awesome, Hwa." I smiled at him.

"We'll see how it goes, but I'm proud of y'all. Good work. Let's all go eat tonight together." Said Hongjoong, he seemed happy.

That's how me, a normal human being, ended up in a relationship with a Rockstar. It's a really hot one.

____________
THE END

Hiiiii lmao. Wildest chapter ever made. Don't ask me why. Maybe from all the clips I saw from ateez's concert.

Thanks for reading!