Blue bird

Blue Bird was known to be a group/gang of the university. There were many gangs, some were for good, others were bad. Some were enemies and had fights during lunch time, or they'd go after one specific member when they're alone.

Blue bird, though, students didn't really know who they were since they didn't talk freely about who they were. But they have left a drawing of a blue feather every time another gang was trying to bully someone.

Students who were victims said that they were just 4 against the bad ones, with masks hiding their identity. It seemed impossible to win, but they got the skills. While 4 were punching the bad ones, 2 others helped the victim get out of the place.

So far, they only knew of 6 members. Still no sign of who they were. Or so they thought.

•○●◇•○●◇•○●◇•○●◇

Yeosang was packing his stuff since class ended long ago, but he had fallen asleep. It was lunchtime, and he had to meet up with his friends. Wooyoung was just calling him to know where his friend was, Yeosang picked up the call just before someone barged into the classroom.

It was the leader of BlackZone, a bully gang, probably the worst of the whole school and city. But Yeosang wasn't so afraid of them. He intentionally left the phone call on so someone could come at some point.

"Well, well, well. Isn't this the little genius of the class. How come you're all alone here, cutie?" Said the leader.

"Don't call me that, Jaewon. It's disgusting. If you wanna be here, I'll get going, then." Yeosang, who was walking to the door, was grabbed from the arm back to his place.

"Not so fast, kid. You know, a little bird told us that you're part of the Blue Bird gang. It sounds hilarious, but if it's true... you won't get out of here." Jaewon started getting close to Yeosang, who slowly walked backward, hitting a wall behind him.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Let me go before you regret it." Said the blonde in a different tone. His face changed and grabbed Jaewons hand to turn it and keep it in secure mode. Where the enemy couldn't move.

The other members of BlackZone were fast and were able to hold Yeosang, making him let go of Jaewon.

He could sense that Jaewon was furious. And before he knew, yeosang got punched in the stomach, once, twice, to three times. Making him fall on the floor, along with his things. He got lifted by the leader who had a disgusting face. He has put a hand over yeosangs mouth, and out of fun, he sucked onto the younger collarbone, leaving a red mark. Yeosang kicked his balls, in panic, trying to let go, and jaewon grinned, looking at him up and down and then letting go. Yeosang fell to the floor just with his belongings. There was his phone still on with the call. He whispered, "Class 2E, come please." His voice was shaking. Just as he said that, another member lifted Yeosang up. But someone burst into the classroom with anger.

There was Seonghwa, Mingi and Yunho from yeosangs class. The first one, when he saw Yeosangs state, immediately started punching whoever was in his way.

They had finished with almost all, but Jaewon took a grip of Yeosang, taking some scissors and putting them just against the blonds neck.

"Move, and I swear he won't breathe anymore." Stated Jaewon. With the tip of the object already touching the younger neck, who was in pain.

"What do you want?" Asked Seonghwa in a monotone. With Yunho and Mingi just behind him and Wooyoung appeared at the door.

"None of your business. Someone said that this kid is part of the Blue Bird, and it sounds hilarious. Just look at how easy he got beaten up by me. You could join me, and we won't say anything." Jaewon was distracted as he said that. Which took the opportunity for Seonghwa to back him away, so Mingi and Yunho could grab him.