first crush

I walked through the hallway of highschool, next to the small garden the building has. There students normally sit for a while, some study, talk or enjoy their free time.

I was just hearing how my best friend talked about her boyfriend.
"Say, hyunji. How did it feel when you knew that yoojin was your soulmate?" I asked, interrupting her words.

"Oh? Well, how do I explain it? When we looked at each other, I started seeing shining stars everywhere. The time seemed to stop, and I felt those butterflies all over my body... sounds rather funny, but it was something like that, his eyes........" Hyunji continued explaining, walking faster, leaving me behind while I thought.

Butterflies? Stars shining around? Oh, how I wish to fall in love with someone too, would that even be possible-

* CRACK *

A second later, the window that was just next time while walking smashed into pieces. The impact made me stumble and fall to the side. What happened?
I'm still in my thoughts when I hear someone coming from the direction of the window, and in a split of second, my eyes meet with a boy with pink hair and black eyes, jumping inside.

"Oh no, are you alright?" *DING* I suddenly saw it, the stars, the butterflies, and the shining surroundings. Did I just find my crush?

Fast forward two weeks after the incident. The guy who had broken the window with a football and hit me was Park Seonghwa, one of the most popular guys of the school. And well, we are dating now.

How it happened you may ask. It was like love at first sight, after that day we suddenly met everywhere. Or I just hadn't noticed we shared some of the classes.
One day, at P.E. we had shared an hour with another class. Coincidentally, it was his. When the teacher asked us to make pairs, he directly walked towards me, and we made the class together.

Then we always talked in lunch with Hyunji and Yoojin since Yoojin was part of the popular guys, too.

So three days ago, on Friday after class, Seonghwa was willing to walk me home, I gladly accepted, and at some point in our conversation, I confessed my feelings. Happily, he shared these feelings too, and he confessed that I was his first crush. Although he is so famous and many girls and guys have confessed to him, he never had accepted them until now.

That made me so happy.
Now, Monday morning, we met at the gate of the building, a small smile, a hug, and our hands interwine walking towards our class.

"Omg, since when!!?" Hyunji came running when she saw us together. She even left her confused boyfriend behind.
"Oh wait, babe, come here, yoojin. We need to know how THAT happened." Pointing our hands. Yoojin making a big 0 with his mouth.

"Wait till I tell this to Hongjoong, we won't believe this. Let's go, hyunji, we need to be fast!" The couple left as fast as they arrived.

"Those two make a great couple.... just like you and I, " Seonghwa said, taking a glance towards me.

"We sure do,"

THE END
________________________
- I'm sorry it's so short.

- the other stories I had planned to share, I won't be posting them. I realized there's no seongsang, it's more of a Ateez  story. So I may one day make a book for ateez ones.

- This chapter has a mix of the storyline of a manga I read YEARS ago but I can't recall the title. If anyone knows, please tell me.
Also if you know  you know who yoojin and hyunji are :)

-THANKS FOR THE 321 VOTES WOOOOOOOLOOOK