"I..."

If you say a word, I will kill you.

"I..." I blinked my eyes. "No..." I said but it sounded more like a question than an answer.

Athena narrowed her eyes, "Really?" She didn't sound convinced.

Fool.

"Eh..." I glanced around. I then straightened my back and cleared my throat. "Please, if I was being controlled, I would know." I crossed my arms.

"Matteo," Zeus spoke. "We made a mistake, please-"

"No. You made a mistake, brother." Poseidon spat at his brother, hatred evident in his eyes. I frowned, okay what happened between them?

Zeus sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I told you; I had a reason for-"

"For killing my innocent son?" Poseidon raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, right."

Oh damn. Zeus killed Percy? Wait. Would he kill me then? I couldn't die. I was too pretty and young to go to waste! I had a whole life in front of me! I'm precious!

"Poseidon, we've talked about this," Zeus sighed tiredly.

"No. No we haven't." The Sea God said and crossed his arms.

"Excuse me, but if you are done with me, I will return back to my apartment that's falling apart." I smiled and turned around.

"Matteo." A voice spoke up behind me. I rolled my eyes in annoyance before I turned around and looked up at no other than Hades. "Why did you lie about your heritage?" He asked and tilted his head to one side.

"He lied?" Annabeth frowned.

I rolled my eyes. "Does it matter? None of you trust me anyways, just let me go back home."

"We want what's best for you," Athena spoke. "We all - most of us do." She corrected herself and eyed her father with narrowed eyes.

"I don't care. I'm banished and I just want to get away from here. You all believed I was the bad guy, so why not be it?" I shrugged.

"Matteo, you're not like this," Annabeth pleaded. Her eyes were filled with sorrow. Was it over me or her ex-boyfriend? I don't know and I don't think that I want to know, actually. I had a feeling that sorrow wasn't meant for me.

"You didn't defend me." I argued. "You basically just trusted those, mortals." I spat.

"Matteo, I didn't know what to believe, and then you ordered P-Percy to kill me and... and he obeyed." She stuttered.

I clenched my fists. I hadn't actually known that Percy would respond to my command. I had simply said it, to prove a point - the point being that I didn't control him, but then Percy ruined it all by obeying me. What a stupid Seaweed Brain.

Why did he have to obey me?

"Whatever." I turned my back to them and walked back to my holy couch and sat down. I crossed my arms.

"Matteo, all we ask for, is your help in this war." Zeus spoke up. "We have lost a big hero..."

"Because of you," Poseidon grumbled.

"...And we need all the help we can get," Zeus finished.

"So... After saying I was the bad guy... after banishing me, you expect me to come and help you?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

The king of the Gods nodded, and I scoffed.

"I won't." I answered, "I don't want to support people who throw others out like trash, then ask for their help when they need them, only to throw them away after they've gotten the help." I spoke calmly.

"We will not throw you away." Zeus spoke.

"Can you promise that?" I looked up at him. He opened his mouth but closed it again. "That's what I thought." I muttered. "Just bring me back home."

"Are your eyes normally teal blue?" Athena asked after being silent for a long time.

I narrowed my eyes at her, "Yes, why? It's my eye color. I don't exactly choose it."

She nodded, "I just had to ask. Which other Gods has teal blue eyes? Other than Hypnos."

"Wait, Hypnos is his dad?" Leo asked with wide eyes. "I thought it was that Goddess."

"Yeah, Nike. That's what you told us." Piper looked at me.

"Well, it's not, okay?" I snapped.

"Why did you lie?" Annabeth frowned.

I sighed, "I don't remember." I answered honestly.

"I don't think there's other gods who has teal blue eyes," Demeter answered.

Zeus sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "Send Sally and her husband and daughter out." He said, "And then Matteo is going to help up figure out who's been controlling both Percy and him."

"Oh, so now you can admit it wasn't actually my son?" Poseidon narrowed his eyes and stood up.

"Poseidon..."

"No, I don't want to hear it, Zeus." He said and walked over to Sally and Paul. He smiled at their daughter then they all flashed away. I blinked. Who was they?

Zeus fixed his eyes on me. "You're going to help us no matter what." He spoke.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked.

"Dude, he just said 'no matter what'" Leo spoke in a duh-voice. I rolled my eyes.

"So, what do you need my help with?" I asked.