"God help Iris when she does arrive" Aidan whispers into his cup of beer. "Like you haven't been staring at Mal all night" i fire back.
"I have not..." he keeps droning on about all the excuses for his staring but I can't hear him because as soon as my eyes land on Iris-the temptress-Moore I'm a goner.

A black, leather corset is wrapped around her top half so tightly that her boobs are nearly spilling out of it. Very short, shorts are layered over fishnet tights that accentuate her toned legs and small waist. And even more leather in the form of boots sit on her feet. Trailing my eyes back to her face I let the sight of her body, really sink into my memory, that I never want to be erased.

I'm wasn't sure what she was except for a goddamn siren but the cat ears give it away, she's the cat woman to my Batman. Pouty lips and black lined eyes captivate me as she looks around, eyes dancing across the many partygoers until her brown orbs finally settle on me. I watch a smile crawl up her lips before she's moving with swaying hips and a seductive smile that's going straight to my dick.

Fucking hell. I know from the mischievous glint in her eye that she's doing this on purpose. It takes every last ounce of will power to keep my hands to themselves, I try to calm myself with the assurance that she'll be in my arms soon enough as she makes her way across the room.

Only she stops halfway and grabs Kim. My eyebrows furrow as I watch her movements carefully, what is she up to? My question is answered within seconds as she starts to dance with enough temptation to drag me out of the kitchen. I walk mesmerised by my sexy girlfriend who flicks her hair and catches my gaze from over her shoulder. The action springs me to life as I take longer strides, not needing to push through anyone as a path is parted for me, until my hands grip her waist and pull her ass into my front.

"You're cruel Moore, so very cruel" my hard on digs into her ass as she reaches up and behind to latch onto my neck. "I'm just having fun" she pleads innocence with wide eyes while beginning to swivel her hips backwards and around, brushing over my clothed dick multiple times.

"Unless you want me to ruin this pretty outfit and perfect makeup of yours I'd stop Moore" i grit out the last few words as she purposely pushes back into me again. "Fuck" i curse under my breath, bringing my hand up to wrap her free hair around my fist before yanking it so her head falls against my shoulder and her neck is exposed.

"I'll mark this pretty skin with more than a kiss if you're not careful" a shudder rolls through her as my teeth skim across her delicate skin and nip at the soft texture. "You look hot" she whispers breathlessly as her hand grips my hair tightly in place while I suck and kiss her sweet spot.

"Thanks baby, you look beautiful" I press a gentle kiss to the hickey already forming from where I had been kissing her. Pulling away and, before she can voice her complaints, spinning her around I ask, "Your my pretty girl aren't you?" I cup her jaw and angle her face up to meet my eyes. "Only yours" she responds with her tongue darting out to lick her lips.

"And what am I?"
"Mine" i hum, "that's right baby, I'm all yours" leaning down I take her mouth with eagerness I've never felt before. Plump lips part to allow me entry and I slip my tongue inside, tangling it with hers to taste every inch she'll let me. One hand slips down to squeeze her ass while the other slides into her hair.

Her fingers travel and explore my chest and abs like it's new territory even though she's slept there countless times. Not that I mind but I do cut our hot make out session short as I slowly become aware of the prying eyes surrounding us. When my lips move away from her hers she makes a sound of annoyance. "As much as I love to show you off Moore, we're putting on a show for a bunch of horny teenagers and I'm not ever willing to share our intimate moments with others" she takes a deep breath and lets her head fall against my bare chest. I slowly interlock our fingers.