{Breaking A Girl's Heart~Ch 24}

[Pov: Rhys]

"Ugggh! This wait is excruciating"

"Can't we go back to having fun again"

"We need to lay low, We've already made the humans aware of our presence" I say.

"Can't we just walk around while we wait for Ava?"

"No, as long as I'm in charge here in the human world, I''m not letting either of you out of my sight"

"Then where's Y/n?"

"Why she is right.........here..."

!?

"Where did she go!?"

.

.

.

.

<><><><><><><>

[Pov: Y/n]

"Five cheesecake bites please!" I tell the stand vender as I get out some money.

"Here you go miss" The vender hands me a bag with my snack.

"Thank you!"

I leave the food stand And quickly find a seat to enjoy my treat, when suddenly I think back to the three that I left...They'll be find.

Hopefully...

I plop one on my cheesecake bites into my mouth and soon a finish them all.

"Y/n!?"

"Huh?" I turn around to see the owner of the voice.

"Oh Ava!" Ava, along with pierce and Leif walk up to me, and behind them is Lorelai and her boyfriend, whatever his name was.

"I thought you were with the others?"

"I was, now I''m not"

Ava deadpans at me.

"Hey Y/n!" Lorelai comes up and hugs me "we were about to go in the haunted house, wanna join?"

"Sure why not!" I say and our group gets in line.

Soon enough it's our turn, Lorelai and her boyfriend went in first while the rest of us went in after.

.

.

.

.

After a while of the four of us running around, me and Ava come to a dead end. The gut in the ghost costume gets punched by Ava and we soon hear crying.

We look around the corner to find Lorelai crying. Her boyfriend was breaking up with her.

Ava puts on the ghost costume and goes to punch Lorelai's boyfriend...or I guess ex boyfriend, while I head to Lorelai to comfort her.

*

*

*

*

End of Chapter 24

(310 words) 

Damn guys we're almost at the end 🥹