{Ava's Magic Portal~Ch 3}

[Pov: Y/n]

.

.

.

.

It's 3 am

.

.

.

I can't sleep.

Especially when there are five random Daemos in the apartment.

I get out of bed and head to my bookcase. I look around the shelf, looking for a certain book.

"Ah found it!" I pull a book off the shelf, the said book being about mystical creatures. I haven't read the book in a while but I'm sure there has to be something about these Daemos in the book somewhere.

<><><><><><><>

Its now 5 am, it's been two hour and I was only able to find a few pages on Daemos with all creature books I have. Even with the few pages I found, there wasn't much information of the species, which adds up with them being from another world.

I decided to go back to bed and try to get some rest before the morning.

I'll have to go to the library some time for more books.

<><><><><><><>

"Assimilate?"

"Yes Prince Asch-" Ava starts to laugh.

"She mocks us?" Leif says confused.

I hit that back of Ava's head "Stop laughing Ava!"

"B-but he said ass" Ava starts to laugh again.

"Asch perhaps you can explain"

"Ugh fine" he looks at me and Ava "Teach us your human ways now"

"Asking like that isn't going to-"

"If we do that will you guys leave?" Ava asks

"Faster than you can imagine"

"Really?"

"Really"

"Really Really?"

"Really"

"Really"

"Really!" "Really"

"Really?"

"Silence!" Asch yells.

"Killjoy" Ava says "Look when I woke up I was kind of hoping you guys would have robbed us and left by now, I wasn't expecting you guys to stay"

"Why would you hope for that?"

"Yeah Ava why" I say glaring at Ava "Because losing a few hundred dollars isn't worth dealing with the stress of...never mind"

"*sigh* y'all really about this human thing huh?" I ask "Assimilate us now"

Ava sighs and plays along with their medieval talk "A sorceress like myself it'll be hard to teach you the ways but first off I must use my magic power to conjure you up some human clothing"

"is what we are wearing right now not suitable?" Rhys asks.

"Uh yeah.." Ava turns to me "Y/n go get the piggybank" Ava says in her weird voice "Alright"

I go and grab the piggybank, and return to the living room.

<><><><><><><>

Ava had taken Asch, Pierce and Noi with her to the mall to buy clothing for the five.

I stayed at home with Rhys and Leif. I went into my room to relax, I lay down on my bed and close my eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"Relaxing.....wait-" I open my eyes to see Leif looking over me, his upper body sticking out of the wall.

"What the!? How are you doing that?"

"Me and Rhys set up our living space" at those word I get off my bed and head into the living room "RHYS!" I yell.

Seconds later and Rhys walks out of the wall "yes?" "....Why can you guys walk through our walls?" I ask, trying to stay calm.

"Here I'll show you!" Rhys grabs my hand and takes me through the wall, on the other side of the wall some sort of palace.

"Woah, even I can't do this with my magic" I say amazed.

"I'm sure a powerful Sorcerer like yourself  would be able to do something like this"

I look at Rhys "Well you see I'm actually a witch"

Rhys looks at me in surprise before bowing "My Lady"

.

.

.

.

"Huh?"

"I thought witches were just a myth but I didn't think that there would be witches in this world!"

I laugh nervously "Oh would you look at the time...I need to feed Johnny....cya!" I lie before going back through the wall and head back to my room.

.

.

.

.

"That was weird..."

*

*

*

*

End of Chapter 3

(655 words)

This chapter was kinda rushed (ヾ; ̄▽ ̄)ヾ