{The Kindness Of Humans~Ch 6}

[Pov: Y/n]

Yelling.

.

.

Screaming.

.

.

Crying.

.

.

That's all I remember hearing on the fateful day my mother died.

My parents were arguing, when my mother backed up to an open window in our apartment.

My father was an abusive man, always hitting my mother and me.

When my mother fell out the window, I didn't know what to think, I mean a young child having to watch their own mother fall to her death. It's something else.

My father didn't even care.

It was tragic.

So when I saw Ava go out the window....I was so scared that she wouldn't come back.

.

.

.

.

I exit my room to see all the Daemos in their human clothes.

I walk up to Ava who was making sandwiches.

"I can't believe I dressed a grown man" Ava mumbled

"Well it's your fault for agreeing to help them~" I say teasingly "Oh hush Y/n" 

"Wow these clothes are light" I hear Noi say.

"They feel like clothes that Daemos peasant would wear"

"I don't like them"

"Rightfully so, these clothes aren't fit for our kind"

Ava speaks up "You know I'm right here and maybe you guys can just appreciate free clothes okay"

"Are we leaving yet" 

"I grow impatient as well, where are we going"

Ava then goes on the explain to the Daemos about the "ancient" park

"*gasp* Ancient?"

"Yes but they are mere ruins now as humans rarely visit them"

"Because of the internet, what's that?" Rhys asks.

"That will be a topic for another day, I'd like to introduce you to Earth slowly"

"Now all you guys have to do it hide your horns" I say "Do that then meet us outside"

Me and Ava then walk over to Mrs. Oates. After giving her the sandwiches we head to the elevator.

The Daemos soon all walk out of the apartment without their horns.

.

.

.

.

"WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE HERE AT THE PARK!" Ava yells.

"This isn't good" I say and I look behind me to see the Daemos all gone.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!"

We look around the park to see the Daemos spread out in different parts of the park.

I look towards Ava as she places down the blanket and we split up to go get the others.

I head over to Rhys first to see him talking with a kid about his ice cream. I grab Rhys hand and pull him away from the kid.

"Oh Lady Y/n" Rhys looks surprised as I pull him away from the kid. He chuckles sheepishly and rubs the back of his head.

I snap my fingers and a ice cream appears in my hand "If you wanted a ice cream you could have just asked us" Rhys eyes widen when he sees the ice cream appear in your hand.

"Uh, sorry about that, Lady Y/n, I guess I got a bit carried away"

I smile at Rhys, I playfully scold him, "It's alright, Rhys, but you know we're all here to enjoy the day together. No need to sneak away for an ice cream!" I hand him the ice cream and wink, teasingly adding, "Next time, just let us know, and we'll gladly get you whatever you want."

Rhys takes the ice cream gratefully, nodding sheepishly once more. "Thanks, Lady Y/n. I appreciate it," he says, looking genuinely thankful.

"Now, let's go find the others. Ava and the rest must be waiting," I say, leading the way back to where we set up the blanket.

When we get to the blanket, Rhys sits down beside Leif.

Ava soon comes with Asch and Noi.

Leif laughs when he sees the two "Hahaha she caught you guys too"

"*sigh* Okay here you guys can eat the sandwiches, and I got you guys some milk boxes" Ava says.

"Uh Ava we're missing Pierce"

"Oh no I have to find him!" Ava runs off to find Pierce. I sit down next to Asch on the blanket and hand all the Daemos a milk box.

"How did you figure out the box Leif" Asch asks, just poking the box with the straw.

"I stabbed it"

"Here let me do it" I say holding out my hand to Asch "Fine" He says and hands me the milk box.

I stab the top of the box with the straw and hand it back to Asch. Asch looks away and I hear him mumble a thanks.

Ava then comes back with Pierce saying that we need to leave and we all head back to the apartment.

*

*

*

*

End of Chapter 6

(710 words)